Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

CAN'T SOMEBODY PLAY BAKASURA IN A TOURNAMENT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » CAN'T SOMEBODY PLAY BAKASURA IN A TOURNAMENT!?!?!?!?!?!?!? 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by vatechfan » July 3, 2013 4:59pm | Report
I love Bakasura ! he is so underated its not even funny. I feel like he should be used just nobody understands his potential. To be honest it really pisses me off. I hate to sound like such a prick but why can't anybody but wolfy play him at a high level so people jump on the bandwagon on him like they did when shing plays Bastet ? I swear i guess its up to me to play him in a tournament, But the only tournament i've ever done is the denial casually competitive and now my current clan isnt ready for tournament yet so can somebody do me a damn favor and play him in a tournament?????

Thanks for reading my ranting about bakasura hope somebody else wants to have a conversation about this.

Have a good day! :)
GIMME DAT JUNGLE ROLE :p

vatechfan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 3, 2013 6:36pm | Report
We might be seeing him around in the next upcoming tournaments as the new conquest map buffed all the junglers, which is where Bakasura shines the most. They also added more Fury Farm camps to the new conquest map which makes him even better than other good junglers too, because of his Eat Minions being able to stack quicker.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by vatechfan » July 4, 2013 6:57am | Report
good points he always has been one of my favorite gods :p
GIMME DAT JUNGLE ROLE :p

vatechfan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by PowaManG » July 20, 2013 4:57pm | Report
His ultimate sucks.

It should either give him a steriod or CC immunity, instead it only grants a slow and some minions which do literally no damage.

It's much more effective to just buy Creeping Curse and use Butcher's Blades. You actually get a damage buff from blades and Creeping Curse has a better slow than his ultimate.

Bastet is actually somewhat viable if played properly because of crazy harass with her bleed, a nice escape, and two slows.

PowaManG

Notable (4)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }