Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

best solo laners/junglers for a newbee?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » best solo laners/junglers for a newbee? 8 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greatfedora » October 26, 2013 8:39pm | Report
i'm pretty new to smite, but i love the two listed roles, idk why, guess just the feel of it. i'm looking for gods that excel in the roles so i don't go off buying every other god. i've bought hades (who turned out to be an excellent solo laner) and tyr (i find him to be a decent jungler, and hella fun to play).

any other bruisery/tanky guy i think i would like, cause i can never seem to pull of assassins or carries well, and i want to know who statisticly are the best. i've heard guan yu is good, and i enjoy playing thor, is he someone worth getting good at?

thanks for any replies

Greatfedora

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ShinjiEvangelio » October 27, 2013 1:52am | Report
I think that solo laning with a bruiser might be a little bit hard at the beggining. Personally I love to solo with Neith and Ao Kuang. Both of them can make it even when enemy team play without jungler and You are 2 vs 1. According to solo bruisers Odin and Guan can do very good but only if You are 1 vs 1 (at least that's what I think) and Guan struggles early game. Many people think that You should play a tanky god in solo lane. Well I personally don't agree with that and You don't often see a tank in solo lane in competitive games. The exeption is when You are not building tanky. For example Ymir can be a very good solo laner when built magical damage.

Jungle - I think Fenrir is a nice jungler for the begginer. His skills are easy to land, his ult is amazing when You want to gank and he does tons of damage. You can also try Loki. He is worse than Fenrir when it comes to camp clearing but his vanish gives him very good gank potential during early game (not to mention, if You are new, You will be playing against new players and new players don't know how to deal with Loki :D ). Thor is also great jungler especialy if You can aim with Your ult well but I think that jungling with Thor is more difficult and requires more skill than Fenrir. Tyr is very good jungler but the same as Thor, he requires more skil and knowledge.

I hope I've helped You a little bit. Remember that You can solo with hmm nearly every god You're comfortable with if You see that You are doing good ;). When you are begginer the most important thing is just to have fun and try many gods because by playing a certain god You also learn how to play against him/her. Then in mid levels comes understanding of tactics and the art of balancing Your team.

ShinjiEvangelio

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » October 30, 2013 9:37pm | Report
Mages might be easier to solo with at first.
like the other person said, AO KUANG can camp and solo easy.
Ra might be noob friendly since he can heal himself and you can use his ult for free wave clears and it has a short cooldown.

I personally think Hercules is one of the best soloers, not just because I play him but just because thats the role most people use him for.
I wouldn't recommend using him if your new though because his early game is tough if your soling against 2 people.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Creationism » October 31, 2013 11:25am | Report
I like to use Athena for solo lane, but thats only because I go for cooldown shoes as my first item, making my 1 very good for wave clearing, and my 3 very good for poking. Its a specialized hybrid build though, like magical bruiser, even though it performs the role of full tank quite well.

the full build is Shoes of Focus-> Sovereignty/Breastplate of Valor-> Bulwark of Hope-> Ethereal Staff-> Gauntlet of Thebes-> Rod of Tahuti/Polynomicon depending on whether I want to kill outright or just damage them enough for allies to kill them.

Its a good build for her though, and specialized for the lane.

Creationism

Notable (4)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » November 16, 2013 11:59am | Report
I mainly soloed with whatever: Zeus, Kuang, Kui, Neith... until Muzhen came out.

Now whatever I pick I get smashed.

As for the jungler role, the, (in my opinion) easiest to play is Thanatos. Usefull skills easy to land, nice mobility, all that stuff.

My first god to try to jungle with was Ne Zha. It didn't go well. At all.

So, yeah. A good way to learn a solo laner is a strong pusher. Something like Kuang.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Aerodramatic » November 21, 2013 5:37am | Report
Tyr is a very gokd solo laner. I went solo with him and i outpushed anibis. You can jungle with kinda every assasin and most bruisers. Thana and fen are noobfriendly. Dont try loki in the first time jungle, it wont end well. First time i went jungle i didnt understand it and always died and was underleveled (i was 4 they were 12)
I hope to help you with this.
Favourite Gods:
Loki, Fenrir, Tyr, Xbalanque
Favourite roles:
Jungle, fed Adc

Aerodramatic

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Shavul » November 23, 2013 10:57am | Report
Also, Herc is a good solo laner... most of the time.

Some gods won't do **** to him, he hits hard and he's a beast to fight head on. Also, your 1 and HoG clears lanes no problem, and you can punish mistakes with your 2 or the rock with ease.

Also, hard to kill mofo.

Shavul

Remarkable (7)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by commander123 » December 4, 2013 2:07pm | Report
One of the easier jungle gods is Bakasura. His 2 gives him good sustain and he is relatively easy to gank with
Take a look at my Apollo guide

commander123

View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }