Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bakasura's best role

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Bakasura's best role 4 posts - page 1 of 1

Poll Question:

Title...
Solo
Jungle
Mid
VOTE
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » February 9, 2014 10:24am | Report
Personally, I prefer him in the solo lane. He's great as a jungler, but he's sort of... lacking there. Sure, he can gank well, but someone like fenrir, fancytoes or nemesis can pull it off much better. He stands as an assassin that is very hard to gank, like I have been ganked by 2 as i hit five and got a double kill. So really, I think he's a solo laner. Your thoughts?
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Skylez » February 16, 2014 9:21am | Report
I like him most as Jungler.

Skylez

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Tinyshadows » February 21, 2014 3:16pm | Report
I personally enjoy playing him as a Jungler with the usual team I go in with (3-4 clan mates, with 1-2 randoms). I did get in a little solo short laning in my last two games when that recent patch was causing people to disconnect all the time. He definitely did well holding a lane, but I had a Jungle Item build and I think that hurt me quite a bit.

Tinyshadows

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 21, 2014 3:26pm | Report
A few things
A) He's best at jungle. His solo role is definitely good because his true damage counters armor stacking (most solo people rush mystical mark), but that's countered by health, and bruisers have exceptional base damage to be able to still perform well.
B) He may not have the best ganks, but he has pure damage, and with hastened fatalis, will still get a kill. Additionally, he's one of a select few counter junglers, including arachne, thor, and nemesis. He kills his opposing jungler and takes farm easily.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }