Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Bakasura in the Solo Lane?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Bakasura in the Solo Lane? 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Macawmagician » April 25, 2014 10:49am | Report
How viable is Bakasura in the solo lane?

I've seen solo Baka multiple times recently. I was really confused at first. Seeing that Baka was a challenge when I face him as Sun Wukong earlier, I decide to try Bakasura in the solo lane. Fist time was a success. Second time was a complete failure. Both were again a Chacc.

His Eat Minion gives him really good sustain but unlike other common solos, he lacks any wave clear. He has to AA them down and not take too much damage from the other solo-er.

All know is that its fun to lane as Bakasura but can he stand up to the top solo-er such as Chacc, Ra, Sun Wukong, Hades(?), and Tyr?
I'm a magic bird!

Macawmagician

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Strikerjacob » April 26, 2014 9:57pm | Report
If You didnt know already, baka solo was sarted by team cloud 9 xaliea when he did it in a tournament, people were really confused and thought it was jungle, but it was solo and in That Game xaliea wrecked and people started doing it.

i see it in ranked frequently, So i think its slowly making in to the meta.

Strikerjacob

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by festive1 » April 28, 2014 3:40am | Report
I guess it could work, but why choose Baka when you could choose someone with the same if not better sustain, and far superior wave clear.
You can check out my cool Ymir guide by clicking here
Thanks Lprats for making an awesome Ymir drawing :)
If you want to look at my old signature click by clicking here
PM Me if you want me to try to make signature for you

festive1

Memorable (14)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » April 28, 2014 3:46am | Report
Strikerjacob wrote:

If You didnt know already, baka solo was sarted by team cloud 9 xaliea

If this is your argument then I gotta disappoint ya, because there were good players doing that before Smite even had a pro scene.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » April 28, 2014 4:22am | Report
festive1 wrote:

I guess it could work, but why choose Baka when you could choose someone with the same if not better sustain, and far superior wave clear.

He counters a lot of tanky solo laners that stack armor as an early item. There is no decent way to EARLY itemize around baka, since the base true damage on his butchers blades are just ridiculous. He's an anti-bruiser without being a mage.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 28, 2014 5:33am | Report
What Raven said, plus, he is one of the most punishing solo laners in the game. One second of misposition and you are dead. And we all know what happens if Baka gets fed...

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }