Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Apollo, your thoughts?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » Apollo, your thoughts? 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by XeroXZ » March 30, 2013 11:44am | Report
Hello people,

With this thread i'd like to get some thoughts out of you guys about Apollo.
For me he is good but i think way too squishy and maybe needs an damage buff ( it also can be me just playing him horrible )

So why's he too squishy? IMO the best defense is to attack as they say, so i'd like more damage from him, especially on his 3 and maybe an slow on his 2 after the mesmerize.

Also i'd like some tips of you guys how you play ( well ) with him, who you lane with and all that fancy stuff!

Thanks in advance!

XeroXZ

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by DopeyDopey » March 30, 2013 11:51pm | Report
he is very powerful for escaping with the fact his 2 can easily stun people for a long time and requires no time or animation to stun with followed by the speed from his dash. His 1 really is lacking and would like to see a buff or additional effects to it.

His ult startup is also really annoying. I find that just auto attacking is how i win fights rarely is it because of a skill other than my passive.

DopeyDopey

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by mellojoe » April 2, 2013 7:38am | Report
His 1 can do a lot of damage, which is nice. And the 2, the mesmerize, can be so dang annoying. It can interrupt other gods skills and just render them useless.

However, the ULT doesn't do a ton of damage and seems mostly to make him mobile. If you need to get from one end of the map to the other in a hurry to jump in on a team fight, or to tip the balance of a 2v2 to a 3v2, then the ULT does a great job. But, I can't think of it as a true ultimate like Ymir or Hades or Neith or any of the others. Apollo ult is just for positioning. And for that, it is pretty good.

The 3 ... well, I can't quite figure it out. Is it an escape? An initiation tool with a built-in slow? Is it damage? I'm not sure. And thats why I haven't been playing him well at all.

mellojoe

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 2, 2013 8:22am | Report
God bless no! No damage buff, he is the best assassin right now and his 1 deals a TON of damage, the ultimate is great for chasing, positioning AND escaping, his slight stun isn't good or bad I just don't like it. The moves is pretty decent, but he in general doesn't need a buff IMO
Edit: forgot to mention his passive witch is hands down the best passive in game, it provides him an extra ability just like Artemis's 2

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Smigze » April 3, 2013 2:48pm | Report
Nerf irelia

Smigze

Notable (1)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }