Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

ADC match ups

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » ADC match ups 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 12, 2014 8:06am | Report
In this thread we are going to theory craft which one of the AD carries have advantages against each other and in what stage of the game. I will start off with doing the Apollo vs Neith match ups.

Early-Game
Once in their respective lanes both gods have a pretty good wave clearing ability with decent early-game damage. Both of them have some killing power Neith's lying in her CC and Apollo having already great harass+burst with his passive and 1. I feel like Neith has just a little edge because of all the possibilities combined with a good laning partner (if you land Spirit Arrow it's a guaranteed kill with partners like Ymir or Sobek), while Apollo can get easier kills if he is put in the middle lane, but his target is more likely to escape since he lacks strong CC ( Serenade is not impressive until you get some levels in it and the knock-up on The Moves isn't really a good source of CC.) Both have pretty good escapes to, but I feel like Neith's dash is a little more useful for actually escaping with the slow, but Apollo's moves are better for initiating a kill because how insignificant that knock-up might be it is helpful. Before we move on I would like to say that Neith can utilize the damage and the mana buff a little better, because her arrow scales better, but Apollo is better with the speed buff, because he can stack up his passive really quick. All around, I think Neith has the stronger early-game, but not by very much.

Mid-Game
At this point both gods have their respective ultimates that offer much to the team. While Apollo's chariot lets him anticipate directly in every fight and gank he can not stay farming in the mean time. Neith's ultimate on the other hand can still help out on a gank while she can stay farming (her ult is decimating in helping secure kills/adding additional stun+damage on a god), but doesn't let her be there in a team fight. Apollo's ult lets him split push a little better with an almost guaranteed escape as well. At this point Neith's burst with her q+w+r is better, but Apollo is starting to unlock his utility with his serenade starting to become better and better. Neith has the more efficient jungle at this point thanks to her unravel, but Apollo can do it a little faster with his passive. At this point both their basic attacks should be something to fear, but Apollo better utilizes his at chipping down the hp of a tower, while Neith is already very capable of doing the same she is more likely to participate in fights, but she is still farming if everything is allright. At this point I feel like both gods have their advantages and disadvantages, so they are just about equal and both of them should be able to solo the gold fury just as well.

Late-Game
At this point both gods should be fully farmed with a lot of damage, able to decimate the enemy. While neither one of them is falling down, they are at the top of their power Apollo's passive has unlocked its full potential and while Neith's abilities kinda make up for the fact that Apollo's basic attacks at this point are better Apollo finally has got some respectable damage on his ult (which at this point is also becoming affordable), pretty good slow on his dash and decent disable on his serenade. At this point a team with Apollo has a better shot at winning the game than one with Neith.

Post your own match ups and opinions here :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheGenocideLord » April 15, 2014 5:34am | Report

EPIC RAP BATTLES OF HISTORY!
Anhur
VS
Ah Muzen Cab
BEGIN!

Early Game

Both have a good waveclear thorought the whole game, no doubt (except AMC has a better one.) While Anhur has more damage output in this phase, AMC has a WAY better harassment. Nothing much I can say since most of games as them have been slow early games.

Mid Game

For this I'm gonna split it in half; Early Mid Game(lvl 7-11) and Late Mid Game(lvl 12-16). EM Game: AMC gets REALLY fed. His levels are escalating and it's probable that he will be 2 levels above your highest leveler (assuming he actually knows how to harass and you don't have an AMC), be wary of him at this phase and try to shut him down as soon as possible. Anhur however only gets a slow rising point and is probably not as fed as AMC, not terrible,but probably not the best either. LM Game: For AMC I see two possibilities here; you either shut him down and his killing spree declines badly or you don't even try to attack or gank him and you suffer badly for it. Anhur, THIS is Anhur's game, he's like EM AMC. You are basically lining up to die if you have no CC or tankiness. It would be interesting if they clash about now.

End Game

Now, AMC declines fo shizzle. While, Anhur just keeps rising and getting fed. AMC can still carry the team, but he's not the god of gods anymore. Anhur can definitely carry the team now. Anhur's jump and ult helps him finish enemies faster, and his 2 helps him gather up enemies.

If they were to 1v1 by this point, having all items and abilities maxed out, Anhur would win. His common 3, 2, and 4 combo would give him an advantage.
What my yearbook quote should be: "Fluorine Uranium Carbon Potassium Ytrrium Oxygen Uranium Bismuth Technetium Einsteinium"

TheGenocideLord

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Memorable (13)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }