Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

A way to "replace" Polynomicon

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Theory Crafting » A way to "replace" Polynomicon 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 19, 2014 6:10am | Report
Let's face it. Polynomicon will never get its formal self now. But its a bit understandable. They have ruined it because of it's OPness. And I don't think they want to mess with it again because they might just "break" it some more.

So let's look at another item. Soul Reaver It's not really that great. 15% dmg on max health sounds good in theory. But it's very little damage when your built to kill squishies and not tanks. Heck. It still does little damage on tanks when they have to much magic protections.

So why not give it around maybe 25-35% of their max health as damage and reduce the CDR to 40-50 seconds? I see potential in SR if it's fixed up a bit!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SupaAPE » September 22, 2014 4:09pm | Report
yea I remnember it pree nerf, holy **** its a shadow of its formal self now

SupaAPE

Notable (3)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SMITEGusher » October 27, 2014 9:46pm | Report
I have to disagree here, Soul Reaver is in a perfect state. The only mistake you could make is building it before late game. As a Mage using your primary burst spell or a CC lock spell when Soul Reaver is active you will blow a Hunter away (The target you should be looking to aim Spell Reaver with due to no protections}, either killing him or forcing him to base both being a huge win leading into a team fight. I always aim to lead with stuns if my Mage has the availability for example Spirit Ball on Eset allows for a quick 80% minimum to a enemy hunter at full build. If they are caught into a bad position a quick Wing Gust creates a 5v4 for your team before anyone has reacted.

Mod for: Twitch.tv/desanya
Shoutcaster for: smitecommunity.net
TheoryCrafter, Analyst & Coach for 4 years

SMITEGusher

Remarkable (6)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }