Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Wont update the last Chacc patch?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Wont update the last Chacc patch? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BallSackNoodles » December 19, 2013 10:19am | Report
Since the last patch of Chacc, it looks like the launcher doesnt seem to connect to server, a new update cant be found, which means I basically cannot play... I can enter the logic screen but its still on the Kali update. Help? My brother is having the same problem

BallSackNoodles

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by styx69 » December 19, 2013 12:09pm | Report
i have the same problem here since about a day now. i keep testing it but it only freezes for a moment until the login screen says "unable to connect ot server"

styx69

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by styx69 » December 19, 2013 12:54pm | Report
ok i got past this bug now but i am currently at another problem which may accure to some other people too..
i opened the taskmanager and closed the process "hirezupdater.exe" (if i remember correctly). immediatly after that i opened smite and the launcher started updating itself. now i am stuck in a loop of never ending updates. as soon as the patch is done loading a new one will occure.

i dont really know what to do next but i hope someone will come up with a solution

styx69

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }