Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Unable to connect to server ERROR

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Unable to connect to server ERROR 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by AnnoyedKirby » August 12, 2013 4:45pm | Report
Please Help! I have been having this problem with Smite where when I try to login my game freezes and then a message appears under the login button and it says "Unable to connect to server". I have been searching for a fix for this for about a week now. I have googled it and seen that this happened to people before and that each case seems to have a different fix. I have reset my router to see if it was something wrong with my internet connection to no avail. I have turned off my firewall and my anti-virus protection and still nothing seems to be working. I was wondering if anybody that has had this problem before tell me what they did to fix it, and/or know somebody that has had this problem too. A response would be much appreciated!
Here are my pc spec: Windows7 64x 8GB RAM Intel Core i5 SAPPHIRE 7870 GPU.

Thank you!

EDIT This is FIXED
My antivirus turned out had it blocked. Even when i went in and allowed it.

AnnoyedKirby

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }