Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

'Unable to connect to server'

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » 'Unable to connect to server' 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by maciotl » November 13, 2013 11:05am | Report
Hello, my client patched today at 3:00 PM and since then I can't get in the game, I'm stuck in the login screen and whenever I login the game freezes for a while and says 'Unable to connect to server' under the password block.

maciotl

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SorryBroImPro » November 16, 2013 5:03am | Report
I'm also having same problem, right now. Yesterday i was able to play w/o any problem but i can't login now.

SorryBroImPro

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 16, 2013 5:09am | Report
some problemes with the servers probebly or maybe some cleaning up they need to do. just keep watching erez or barts twitter maybe they know whats it about.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » November 16, 2013 5:12am | Report
I'm facing the same problem at this point. I was in the middle of a match, playing Solo Kuang, and suddenly I couldn't log in anymore.

I can HIT the PLAY button. But then, when I try to log in, it just shows: ''Unable to connect to server''.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » November 16, 2013 5:21am | Report
Dark Jaw wrote:

I'm facing the same problem at this point. I was in the middle of a match, playing Solo Kuang, and suddenly I couldn't log in anymore.

I can HIT the PLAY button. But then, when I try to log in, it just shows: ''Unable to connect to server''.

The EU and NA servers crashed from what I've heard. It will probably be up in an hour or so. I myself were in a league game that probably would've ended with a win for my team. :(

Edit: SMITE is up now.

Piederman

Prominent (39)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }