Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Unable to Chat in game on smite

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Unable to Chat in game on smite 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrusaderDues » July 21, 2013 4:51pm | Report
Okay so the last game I played I was able to chat at the start of the game, but when it reached the 10 min mark I was unable to talk while playing. I could not whisper and each time I would try to talk it would say (error well I can't remember the rest) But I can't talk. Any help?

I tried to go on the smite forums but it says Forbidden. Even Though I've been there Many times.

CrusaderDues

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 21, 2013 5:21pm | Report
The chat problem has been around for 2-3 months, but quite rare, I've only had it 3 times. Just close the process and start the game again and it should work. About the home page though, maybe you went to the login section for Hirez employees? That has happend to me on a various of different sites. Go to https://account.hirezstudios.com/login.aspx and try it again, if the problem still remains you could try to clear the cache files, maybe something there could be the issue.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by CrusaderDues » July 21, 2013 5:49pm | Report
It worked thanks. :D

CrusaderDues

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }