Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Unable to access my Smite account password

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Unable to access my Smite account password 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lapras131 » May 7, 2014 8:37pm | Report
Recently I had wanted to change my password but my new password was sent to my email, that had been disabled. So now I have no way of seeing what my new password is. Can anyone help me?

So sad..... Please help...

Lapras131

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » May 7, 2014 9:04pm | Report
Do you have like a back up email? Like saying you forgot your emails information and then they'll send it to the other email. Other then that, I don't really know.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by anshsmite » May 7, 2014 10:49pm | Report
Lapras131 wrote:

Recently I had wanted to change my password but my new password was sent to my email, that had been disabled. So now I have no way of seeing what my new password is. Can anyone help me?

So sad..... Please help...

The password can be reset If you have the transaction ID with you. Hirez need the order number of one of these items that has been purchased on the accounts as validation. For the God Pack purchased there should have been an Order Number that looks like this: "0775c8d2-f8c2-24ab-89d2-aa66b4f50256". If you have this information than password can be given to you directly on any email you use.

anshsmite

View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Lapras131 » May 8, 2014 11:00pm | Report
What if I don't have that type of info?

Lapras131

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }