Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Support and others

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Support and others 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by stopmeplease » December 3, 2013 9:15pm | Report
Hello guys ! Today i hope i will not bore you . :3 So i want to play a lot support and to get main that role . Now i have only Ymir in that category and Sun Wukong wich is free this week. I know that i need to buy Sobek, Bacchus, Guan etc . I have a lot of work to do, i have only lv 16 but im closed beta player. I didn't played so much because i didn't knew that SMITE will be known . At start i played with friends some fun then i returned to LOL . In LOL im a support player, i know are 2 different games but i love to play support here tho . Only Ymir is just so fun with his CC and now good warding with the Eye . So another thing for me that it's hard to understand it's the mastery lvl or how it's called . How is it ? I know you need to play a lot of games with a god then you get lvl that mastery and again and again. That give you something ? What to do ? To play supports only after i buy but only in Conquest? In Arena, Joust etc i should try to play dmg gods ? Thanks for reading this :p . I will replay if i have at what after 2 pm ^^ . Have a nice day :p.
StopMePlease <3

stopmeplease

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sylverlune » December 3, 2013 10:17pm | Report
Well you have to play in conquest if you want to play support tank, you can also try domination as well. You do get to unlocked something it's called a golden skin, golden skins are required for you to be god mastery rank level 1 with that god for you to be able to BUY either with favor or gems (Note: You do not get this skin for free when you are god mastery level 1).

Sylverlune

Notable (1)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » December 4, 2013 6:32am | Report
Level system: the more you play a god, the more worshippers you get. Your worshipper count determines your rank. Ranks are for three things: golden skins, ranked games, and prestige. You can only but the golden skin if you're over rank 1, and you get the legendary skin if you've bought the golden skin + reached level 10 with that god. You can only play gods in Ranked if you have at least one level in them. And it shows how good you are with that god (imaging what the enemy will think when they see a rank 10 legendary Ymir with 100 wins on the other team! :D)
As for gods, the priotiry is: Sobek, Athena, Bacchus, Aphrodite, Chang'e, Hel. Guan Yu is not a support, nor is Sun Wukong; they are both bruiser/assassins.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by stopmeplease » December 4, 2013 9:17am | Report
Thanks a lot guys ! You are so nice :) .

stopmeplease

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }