Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Some questions

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Some questions 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Akhorahil » September 30, 2013 6:19am | Report
I have some questions about the game.

Which is the Max Movement Speed with items that you can get?
Wich is the max CCR that you can get with items? Can i mix 2 items with 30% CCR for example?
And CDR max?

Life steal can trigger with AD skills? (like the rings of NE Zha)

Thanks

Akhorahil

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » September 30, 2013 3:08pm | Report
Maximum movement speed is capped at 1000 Movement Speed, and Cooldown Reduction at 40%. I'm not sure what "CCR" stands for, but if it means Critical Strike Chance, then it's capped at 100%. And no, Physical Lifesteal does not work with abilities.

You can easily check out on your own at what point stats cap at by going to the "Guides" tab in the game. The cap is in between the square brackets next to the white numbers in "Character Builder".

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » September 30, 2013 3:35pm | Report
CCR is Crowd Control Reduction, which is capped at 30%, unless you're ares, in which the aura is annoying to calculate. Item wise though, as I'm assuming you're calculating for, you can get only one of the items: Hide of the Leviathan or Reinforced Greaves.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Akhorahil » September 30, 2013 11:28pm | Report
Thanks, i didnt know the cap's that appear in the gods guide. Is good to know.

And yes, i was asking for the Crownd Control Reduction.

If is capped at 30%, with only the boots you have the cap, and then Leviatan coat is useless =/ (was a good item)

I suppose that CCR skills, like Ares can be higher than the maximun CCR with the item+skill
Thanks!

Akhorahil

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » October 2, 2013 6:09am | Report
Just thought I would post this here so people don't get confused in any way. Crowd Control Reduction is capped at 40%, just got this verified by Chixy. And apparently Ares Crowd Control Reduction ability does not overextend the cap either. At least how it is now.

Piederman

Prominent (39)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }