Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Some Bugs/Things I've Noticed

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Some Bugs/Things I've Noticed 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » December 8, 2014 3:58pm | Report
Well the image thing in blogs and thread previews has already been posted. While I'd like an update on it, I won't explain through it again. I did also spot the "Tanks" under the Smite Database Dropdown that should be taken out. this is what I'm talking about.

Some new things I've found include the thread/guide preview (also bugged in dotaFIRE). As I see it, mobaFIRE, dotaFIRE, and smiteFIRE have similar coding but mobaFIRE's is obviously the most updated and kept in touch. The other 3 sites are designed quite differently and that's a whole different look. If you still don't know what I'm talking about, take a look:

SmiteFIRE comment/guide preview

MobaFIRE comment/guide preview

So I'm thinking it's bugged on SF? The small little blue box comes up doesn't show anything. The one on mobafire which is an ideal template shows the thread author, when posted, replies, and a preview of the thread. The guide preview shows the poster, rating, comments, etc. You get it :P. DotaFIRE has the thread preview thing glitched/bugged and the guides have some template but no actual data.

EDIT: Forgot to mention the hover over link -> underlined? Fire. Should be implemented on here, seems simple!

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » December 10, 2014 1:40pm | Report
Added to the to-do list.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » January 14, 2015 2:57pm | Report
I noticed this morning that this was fixed. Great work admins, we appreciate it! And boy it looks amazing.

EDIT: Just noticed that the preview for guides isn't working. I don't like to be a nagger but I just want to inform.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }