Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

smite won't download

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » smite won't download 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by starcross » February 24, 2014 6:36pm | Report
it's not that it just won't, more like something wont let it and i cant find out what. the speed of the download at the beginning says estimated time 18h! so i waited, and a day later i check it and its at 95%.. and wont go any higher by any amount.. i tried reinstalling it again and again and its the same speed.. i checked my computers space, speed, connection, its all seemingly perfect... =

ping: 19ms

dwnl speed: 15.21

upl speed: 5.44

my computer is a week new too. alienware model 14 668gb
its true lag pisses people off, not the game! never have i wanted to run into a church, look up with my middle fingers raised and scream **** you god! but im seriously getting there! someone please help this is driving me bat****!

starcross

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » February 24, 2014 7:46pm | Report
Calm down I think I can help you. When it gets stuck on 95% how long do you wait? It gets stuck on 95% for me aswell, but I just have to wait and it installs everything.

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }