Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite stuck on match loading screen

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Smite stuck on match loading screen 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by staceyva » June 3, 2015 7:32pm | Report
hi, i've been experiencing this problem since the latest update (ratatoskr), my client crashes or stuck at match loading screen. it won't let me play any mode (even for practice). i've also tried on my notebook and the result is just the same. and i've tried with another internet connection too and it still not working. also tried to uninstall the game then reinstall it, but still not working.

here's my pc spec:
intel(R) core i3 3.30GHz
RAM - 8 GB
Graphic Cards - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750 4 GB

and here's my notebook spec:
intel(R) core i7 2.6GHz
RAM - 8 GB
Graphic Cards - NVIDIA GeForce GTX 950M 8 GB

this problem occurs right after the latest patch (the ratatoskr patch). before the latest patch my smite worked perfectly fine on both my notebook and my pc. is there a way to fix it? or i just have to give up from my smite life :(

i'm looking forward to your reply.

P.S : Sorry for my bad english. Not a native :)

staceyva

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Greenevers » June 3, 2015 7:58pm | Report
It's a bug, you can't fix it yourself. You can avoid it though.
  • Run in window mode (not fullscreen)
  • Don't alt+tab during loading screen

You're just going to wait until Hi-Rez gets the hot patch out. They said they already have a fix for it, so it should be soon.

Greenevers
<Retired Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (105)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by staceyva » June 3, 2015 8:11pm | Report
Still not working :( tried both on my pc and notebook but the result is just the same.

guess i'll have to wait till they fix it. thanks anyway :)

staceyva

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by S0rieee » August 30, 2015 8:22pm | Report
Still not working :"( I have restated my rotor uninstall the game fully and reinstall it and nothing it get really annoying when u have to wait 30 min to play a game when u couldn't even get in the game plss help is there anything i can do..

I am going to try playing in Window mode to see if it works pls reply if you guys know what to do to fix it

S0rieee

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }