Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite keeps on downloading HELP !

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Smite keeps on downloading HELP ! 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by tubbygamingMC » April 9, 2014 3:49am | Report
Ok so for 2 days i have constantly been downloading smite, I have downloaded it atleast 5 times now....
I have tried the support and tried restarting the service.
I have scanned the internet for solutions but nothing helps
I know no-one here is a moderator or is part of smite staff but if anyone has any solutions please inform me :D.

tubbygamingMC

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » April 9, 2014 3:57am | Report
Let me guess, the download has been stuck between 0.0%-0.5% and is stuck in a loop between those numbers?

Delete EVERYTHING SMITE related. Everything. In Control Panel, delete SMITE and Hi-Rez service, and afterwards, go to your 'C' drive, and in search type in "smite". Delete everything. Then search "Hi-Rez" and delete everything. Then search "hi rez" and delete everything.

Afterwards follow this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yF_zkLwCVNM

Then download smite again and install.

If you have a problem where you see "Unknown Network Error" when you download things from your browser, then you must wait for the problem to pass... by waiting... and nothing more. Then you can try to download again.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by tubbygamingMC » April 9, 2014 4:02am | Report
It isn't stuck at those numbers but I will give your solution a go thank you for your reply !

tubbygamingMC

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by tubbygamingMC » April 9, 2014 4:56am | Report
Didn't work it still keeps on downloading ;(

tubbygamingMC

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }