Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite doesn't start

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Smite doesn't start 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ningo » September 21, 2013 10:27am | Report
So the game works well on my computer and I showed it to my friend,but we couldn't download the game properly,but after a few days we accomplished to download the game but when I pressed "play" an dll error appeared so i managed to fix it and all,but then when I pressed "play" another problem appeared and it says this "The procedure point_except_handler4_common could not be located in the dynamic link lybrary msvcrt.dll".Please help me.Also it says that game need shader model 3.0.My friend really likes this game and he would love to play with me.Some more info my friends has windows xp.His PC is on croatian so it will be hard to use his computer because I use windows7 on english so I would also appreciate if you could tell me how to change the language on windows xp.Thanks for reading and I hope you can help me :),good luck friends :)

Ningo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » September 21, 2013 11:44am | Report
If there's a file that is missing, I would recommend you to repair the game. To do this, press the start button, then go All Programs>Hi-Rez Studios and open "Hi-Rez Diagnostics and Support", then press "Validate/Repair". This should fix it.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ningo » October 13, 2013 4:37am | Report
Sorry for replying after so long,but that didn't help my friends problem..but thanks for replying :)

Ningo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }