Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite crashes when joining Joust

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Smite crashes when joining Joust 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dynoSquid » July 8, 2013 7:12am | Report
So I just reached level 15 and tried out the joust gamemode. After choosing a god from the selection, Smite crashed at the loading screen. Any ideas on how to fix the problem?
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S PLAY!

dynoSquid

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 8, 2013 7:39am | Report
Since the game crashed, I assume it'd just be for you to log in and queue up again? In case you have deserter, you'll have to wait 30 minutes before you can queue for another game. Worth to mention though is that you're still able to play practice and custom games with your friends, or alone. I hope that it'll work for you the next time as I'm a big fan of Joust myself! :)

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 8, 2013 8:25am | Report
This happend to me too, but only with the new texture for joust, so I don't know. I know it's an issue because while the joust match is still going on, any time I try to get back inflame it crashes.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Auggie136 » July 8, 2013 12:46pm | Report
This happened to me as well, but I haven't tried it on the new joust map. It only affected my desktop and not my laptop. Upon joining I would crash, and a majority of the time I would try to rejoin I would continue to crash. I contacted support and they were very helpful for about a week until the help stopped. I've just resided to jousting on my laptop. If you have this issue, we could possibly get together and try to find the cause, by messaging me with your computer parts/pieces. I can assure anyone it isn't due to lack of PC power, and the crash log is very discreet.

Auggie136

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by dynoSquid » July 10, 2013 10:56am | Report
Yes! The issue has now been fixed at the Chronos update.
LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET'S PLAY!

dynoSquid

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }