Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Since the Hun Batz update I cant play D:

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Since the Hun Batz update I cant play D: 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 6, 2013 9:22pm | Report
It launches the old login screen then when I login it says "Update smite to newest patch"

When I relaunch it it just says "Complete" and when I press play it repeats the above ^
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » July 7, 2013 4:53am | Report
Try using the program "Hi-Rez Studios Game Support and Diagnostic Utility". Either search for it on the start menu search bar, or go to Start>All programs>Hi-Rez Studios>Hi-Rez Diagnostics and Support and run "Validate/Repair". If this doesn't work, I suppose remove the game and install it from the scratch is the only way, but I highly recommend you trying to repair it first, as it doesn't take as long as installing the game.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FaTaLiTyFiReFly » July 7, 2013 6:40am | Report
Piederman wrote:

Try using the program "Hi-Rez Studios Game Support and Diagnostic Utility". Either search for it on the start menu search bar, or go to Start>All programs>Hi-Rez Studios>Hi-Rez Diagnostics and Support and run "Validate/Repair". If this doesn't work, I suppose remove the game and install it from the scratch is the only way, but I highly recommend you trying to repair it first, as it doesn't take as long as installing the game.

I tried that once before getting on the plain and it would just crash, I would restart it, rince and repeat

Thanks anyway!
why does wukong look so much different now?

FaTaLiTyFiReFly

Prominent (25)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }