Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Separating Builds and Guides

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Separating Builds and Guides 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » April 9, 2013 8:08am | Report
I heard some people protesting about the guides that only have builds and no paragraph. I'm suggesting that there should be a new page where it only show the build. This will decrease the debate and help the people that only want to make build (which is not me)

I just want to get rid those build only guides since I want to read guide

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 9, 2013 8:22am | Report
I disagree with this, but because this is SmiteFire. If you look at MobaFire or DotaFire, those sites don't cater to this. If you want to have a build for each God available, then make yourself one and just click save. We can get good build ideas from the REAL guides that people make :)

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 9, 2013 8:31am | Report
I agree with grizz, we don't need builds with no explanation. If I want a build for a god that I don't usually play I will go to a REAL guide that explains me why that build and skill order are good and also gives me good information!

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Animusliberus » April 9, 2013 2:01pm | Report
I also complained about this at the admins door, I got the door slamed in my face....

sorry I don't see such an option coming any time soon although I do want it.
if you need anything just PM or ask me when I'm streaming here

Animusliberus
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Esteemed (93)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » April 10, 2013 1:12pm | Report
I am not sure what conversation you are referring to Animus...

We typically do this once we reach a certain number of guides being made. We want to strike a balance between having a lot of build/guides to choose from and new content being made and filtering out guides without hurting that feel.

So, once there's enough guides being made on the site we will add a filter. Until then we will just have to be patient. This started on mobafire because of the sheer number of guides we had flooding the system. Dotafire only recently got this filter because their guide creation reached the point where it was necessary.

I hope this makes sense to you and that you can understand.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 10, 2013 1:14pm | Report
Makes sense to me, thanks Mowen :)

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }