Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

"Smite is heavily damaged"

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » "Smite is heavily damaged" 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ProRules » December 19, 2013 5:16pm | Report
Hello guys.
Since 2 days ago i have this problem when the app wouldnt update to new chaac god patch.
It just doesnt do anything and says ready to play, so i click on play button on launcher.
The game starts with Kali background, i type my login, the screen freezes and it tells me after about 20 seconds, "unable to connect to server".
So i run the troubleshooter on launcher settings, it told me the game is heavily damaged ?!??!?!?!
And that i must reinstall, so i uninstalled the game and run the launcher to install it.
The download doesnt move at all, it have been stuck at 0.5% and doesnt move for hours, i have a fast internet, my brother has the same problem, i checked on some forums, people have that too.
Please HiRez fix that :/

ProRules

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » December 19, 2013 6:21pm | Report
Make sure you don't have a firewall blocking the download, and if it continues, try running the program as an administrator. Those are my only two tips, hope you figure it out
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }