Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Problem with Freeze in Game/Match lobby

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Problem with Freeze in Game/Match lobby 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jihade » September 20, 2013 1:23am | Report
Hi

Since 2 weeks i have big problem with game and match lobby. When i tried to join some matches smite totally freeze for a few (10-40) sec, sometimes i've got DC to login lobby, sometimes i join to match labby, but when i join to match, in lobby freeze happened again, god what i want to pick, lock after 40 seconds, game freeze, and always i've back to game lobby with deserter status. In youtube i found video which show something like my problem (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYeisTFToK8). I tried to redownload game, i tried fix, also i tried format my whole computer. And problem still exist. I can't play even once game because of this. I would be glad if someone will know how to fix this problem.

Sincerely
Jihade

Jihade

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » September 20, 2013 5:59am | Report
That's weird. Do you have any friends who are experiencing the same problem as you but on their computer? If they are not, maybe it could be a sign that your computer needs to be cleaned? Just to not make any overthinking here I'd like you to check that you have the latest graphic card driver installed before we go any further, as it have turned out to be a lot of peoples solution (not only on SMITE).

Also, are you experiencing the lag while playing in practice mode as well, or is it only happening when you play against other players? This wednesday I played a few games where I lagged a little from time to time (no fps or latency issue), but I'm almost 100% sure that it was only because it was patch day. If you've had the problem for two weeks though, I guess it couldn't have been that either.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jihade » September 20, 2013 9:30am | Report
I put this theard also on reddit smite forum, and someone told me that his friend has also that problem. About my computer, it can't be his fault, i clean my computer every 1 week, i have 5 fan installed, everything has temeperature 25-35°C, drivers also are good. I have it from two weeks but I can say that this problem started happening recently after Thanatos patch. Btw. on my other PC in house, my brother has same problem with smite, other games are fine, i started to think that maybe its my internet problem but in other MMO games i have very good ping and FPS.

Jihade

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }