Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Players who are AFK

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Players who are AFK 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Osmium » March 4, 2014 9:59am | Report
Is there some kind of system that I am not aware of when it comes to removing players who take up space in the game, but are away from their computer? I have had it happen by the same two people twice in a row. In a team setting this should not be tolerated, because it ruins the gaming experience for everyone else. I could not find a tab for filing complaints for things of that nature. If there is not anything in place what are the plans for that in the future? Thank you for your time.

Osmium

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by King Ryan » March 4, 2014 10:23am | Report
I know exactly how you feel, in my short time playing this game I've had a ton of them... It really ruins the 3v3 joust, makes it really hard...And it happens pretty often.

King Ryan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by arka555 » March 31, 2014 11:20am | Report
After winning three consecutive league conquests, I came to know the truth about the Gods!!. In next three games we had AFKs and we lost all three. Helpless..
Website(in alpha!): http://smitefireclan.com/

arka555

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }