Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Launcher Problem

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Launcher Problem 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by superpasser » March 28, 2014 12:22pm | Report
My smite wont get past the launcher, there are no errors popping up it just goes back to my desktop after i click play. There have been a few times when it did start up, i was able to log in but when i tried to start a game, my computer froze at the loading screen. I have no idea what to do, i have tried to re download the game 3 times and still nothing. Thank you so much if you are able to help me.

superpasser

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Firraria » March 28, 2014 3:26pm | Report
Have you tried running a full virus scan? Is something blocking it (like a firewall)?

Have you used Validate/Repair (SMITE Launcher>Settings *which is a gear icon*>Troubleshooting and Diagnostics>Validate/Repair)?

What are your computer specs?

Have you tried running it in safemode? (settings/gear>Run game in safe mode).

Also, I have no idea what this does, but in the settings/gear there is an option for "Enable fix for launcher visibility/drawing bug". You could try that. Or try checking the "Skip launcher if ready to play".

Firraria
<Skullcracker>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }