Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

I have a pretty big problem: I can't attack or use abilities.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » I have a pretty big problem: I can't attack or use abilities. 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xk1lo » February 16, 2014 8:56pm | Report
I've been able to play Smite up to account level 10 and I've had no problems so far. This last match I played, I was unable to use any of my abilities or even auto attack. I can buy items from the item store and I can even toggle sprint if I purchase it, but I can't attack. I've tried selecting random Gods and I can't use any of their abilities. Is there a fix for this? I've even tried re-installing the game but that didn't help. I also created a new account but the problem persisted to that account as well.

xk1lo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 16, 2014 9:03pm | Report
That happens every now and then, but I've never heard of it persisting across games or even with redownloads. That is exceptionally odd. Have you restarted your computer since this episode or has this all been in one usage session?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xk1lo » February 16, 2014 9:07pm | Report
After I re-installed the game and the problem was still there, I tried a restart as well. I still have the same problem, on both accounts.

xk1lo

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » February 16, 2014 9:27pm | Report
This is really weird. Sometimes the problem would be a stuck spacebar, as jumping sometimes doens't register as finished, and you cannot do anything while jumping. However, I"m sure you'd have noticed a stuck spacebar, especially as you went through typing this post.

I'd suggest asking hirez support. I have never heard of this problem persisting.
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by xk1lo » February 17, 2014 5:03am | Report
Update: The fire command in the key binding menu was bound to XboxTypeS_RightTrigger. I had somehow removed mouse1. All is good.

Thanks for your help Raventhor.

xk1lo

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }