Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Help Me

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Help Me 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by erdemgnc » November 26, 2012 7:24am | Report
Hi, I've been playing this game in Turkey is really a good game and I would recommend it to a lot of people. The gods were all very nice to get a different game modes to get those who would like to thank everyone who contributed. However, I have a problem. F shortcut key at the game starts with the meditation Speed ​​and C shortcut key S shortcut key in the health package will automatically buy the game normally, and there are other items like this that empower us. I turned off this feature by making a mistake the other day, and now all I had to get it myself. How can I avoid this situation, can you help me in this regard? Comment by post to anyone who help me in this regard thanks in advance.

Note: This article was written using Google Translate.

erdemgnc

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Odd Arcade » November 26, 2012 8:52am | Report
I'de love to help if I could understand this :( Can anyone else further translate this for me please?

Odd Arcade
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Silv3rX » November 26, 2012 9:28am | Report
You can click on the button " Auto buy items " when you select your charackter.
The Moba King

Silv3rX
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (53)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by erdemgnc » November 26, 2012 10:04am | Report
ooo remember ty everybody ty :D

erdemgnc

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }