Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Game Crashing when I use abilities?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Game Crashing when I use abilities? 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ariyel » March 7, 2014 1:01pm | Report
Hey guys! I'm hoping someone can help me with this issue.

My husband and I have been playing Smite for at least 5 months now with absolutely zero issues. Just recently since the last couple of patches my husbands games will crash mid game whenever he uses an ability, any ability, and sometimes even just an auto attack. We have tried everything to get this issue fixed. We've contacted Hi-Rez and still have gone without a helpful reply for days now. We've looked up videos on youtube, upgraded his graphics driver, reinstalled the game numerous times, lowered settings, and so on. Has anyone else ever had this issue, and if so how were you able to fix it? Or any helpful tips on how to fix it would be greatly appreciated until we find something that works!

Thanks for taking the time to read :)

Ariyel

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by muas » March 7, 2014 1:23pm | Report
Last time i heard of such a thing was with the infamous zeus ult bug; any time zeus ulted 2-5 random people disconnected but i havent heard of it ever since. I doubt it's on your end but i wouldn't know what else it could be.

sorry for not giving a actual answer but something is better than nothing right?
SMFG officer

muas

Notable (4)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ariyel » March 7, 2014 1:27pm | Report
muas wrote:

Last time i heard of such a thing was with the infamous zeus ult bug; any time zeus ulted 2-5 random people disconnected but i havent heard of it ever since. I doubt it's on your end but i wouldn't know what else it could be.

sorry for not giving a actual answer but something is better than nothing right?

Right! Thank you for the response! Anything helps, really. At this point we're so frustrated with the issue, all he wants to do is play. I was thinking the same, that it wasn't an issue on our end, and most likely theirs. Bleh. Just hoping someone has had the same issue and found something that worked.

Ariyel

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }