Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Feedback: Make it possible to change the time on the site 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » June 14, 2013 3:43am | Report
Hello, I have an idea on how to make the site a little better for the people that are on here that aren't from USA. Make the time adjustable, possibly make it so that it will follow the timer used on the persons computer, or make it possible for the members to pick their own time zone.

As it is now, I find it disturbing to always have to take my time zone minus 9 hours every time I see a thread as I'm from Sweden. Am I the only one who think that this would be a good idea?

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » June 14, 2013 5:06am | Report
I approve.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » June 15, 2013 1:49pm | Report
This would definitely be a nice feature and has been suggested for the other sites as well. I will bring this up to the developers.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 15, 2013 2:23pm | Report
yeah, this would be nice

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }