Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Downloading and Downloading...and Downloading....

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Downloading and Downloading...and Downloading.... 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by rebelgrunt » February 14, 2013 3:33pm | Report
So after playing Smite yesterday, I came home from school today to have the Smite launcher instantly crash upon start-up. I found a few suggested fixes and the first one I tried was uninstalling and re-installing. Once I began to download it just keeps going through the download. I wait about thirty minutes for the download to finish, it runs a checking through download process, then begins downloading the whole thing again and again and again. After running through it almost six times I am getting fed up with this. Does anybody have any fixes or know anything that could even possibly help?

P.S.: Doesn't it seem strange that I download all the files, and checks it, but re-downloads all the files? Does that mean it really isn't downloading anything?

Thanks for any advice!

rebelgrunt

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » February 16, 2013 2:14pm | Report
Hello, this is SmiteFire, a Smite Game fansite. I would suggest contacting Smite's official support group here: https://account.hirezstudios.com/support/default.aspx

And sorry but I don't have any personal advice to give you. :P

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sycthrex » February 18, 2013 2:30am | Report
Is it downloading to a Temp Folder or something?
Are you deleting any files once it is downloading, like the launcher?
Xbalanque Newbie Guide

Feel i helped? remember to +rep

Sycthrex

Notable (3)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }