Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Didnt Get Credited My Gems

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Didnt Get Credited My Gems 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Method2MyMadness » July 24, 2013 4:11pm | Report
hello BloodyStumps here. i recently purchased the god pack to recieve all gods and afterwards i got an email saying i get a bonus 100 gems by clicking on link below. when i click though it re routed me to a password change screen. when i retry it says this account has already been credited but when i log in the game i dont have anything new credited to game. please help me!

Method2MyMadness

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » July 24, 2013 4:30pm | Report
I don't know how could you get a bonus gem. I never get that email. Just hope that's not spam

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BullD0G » July 27, 2013 12:25pm | Report

hello BloodyStumps here. i recently purchased the god pack to recieve all gods and afterwards i got an email saying i get a bonus 100 gems by clicking on link below. when i click though it re routed me to a password change screen. when i retry it says this account has already been credited but when i log in the game i dont have anything new credited to game. please help me!

Who was the email from?

BullD0G

Remarkable (8)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }