Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Can't install anything after launcher is installed?

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Can't install anything after launcher is installed? 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Akaraii » February 4, 2014 2:15am | Report
Go to your default Hi-rez studios directory, create a shortcut to hirezlauncherui.exe and send that to desktop. Right click the shortcut -> properties, under the target field, add 'game=300 product=17' to the end, without the ''. Run that, click the gear in the top right and click 'Create shortcut'. That should make it install.

Smite : 'game=300 product=17'

What if this dont help me? I still have the issue and btw when I add this into or under the target field without the " before it it says something like "The added target is invalid" I've tried it with the " and it works but the problem persists. Problem not solved with this. Any ideas?

Thank you for answers Akaraii

Akaraii

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Jordenito » February 4, 2014 11:47am | Report
Go to the HiRezGamesDiagAndSupport.exe and open it.

Click 'Create Shortcut'. Then open the shortcut created.

If this doesn't work try to click some buttons there like 'Repair', 'Check For Updates'.

If this doesn't work as well try to reinstall or maybe change the directory file.

As a last resort create a support case if you haven't found any other solution on the internet.

My Guides

If you want me to review your guide, or need help and tips, make sure to P.M me. I'll be happy to do so.

Jordenito
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (66)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }