Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Back button

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Support » Back button 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by King Ryan » March 3, 2014 8:38pm | Report
I have a kind of suggestion, that seems to be on most forums but not here... Let me start out by saying sorry if it's been posted, but in order for me to go to different categories of the forums (from being inside say the newcomer section for example), you have to completely go back up to the forums button, rather then going to the category above it.

An example (sorry if I'm not allowed to post images)http://gyazo.com/8edccb061f829fc2a5689da5e4c46bf7

In that the main category is corrupt pures, the sub cat above it is lounge,and the sub cat above it is members chat.. So say I want to go back to the categories in lounge, i would click lounge there... Rather than completely reopening the forums.... Sorry if this is confusing, or if you guys did it this way for a reason, just makes it a little more user friendly.

King Ryan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » March 3, 2014 10:15pm | Report
So I think what your looking for is already implemented, if you looking in a thread and go to the post that's at the top of the page, on the top left corner of it is your "back button". Hope this helps and made sense, lol.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by King Ryan » March 4, 2014 9:25am | Report
WOW makes me feel silly that I didn't see it >.< Thanks for your help.

King Ryan

Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » March 4, 2014 2:57pm | Report
No problem.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }