Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Smite FULL HD 1080p Wallpaper

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Signatures & Artwork » Smite FULL HD 1080p Wallpaper 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by koyaN » February 14, 2013 6:12am | Report
I looked for some Smite HD wallpapers but there is no wallpapers, so I made one. I hope you like it. Leave feedback. It's free to download.

http://s7.postimage.org/o8lzodrne/Smite_HD_1080p_Wallpaper.jpg

koyaN

Established (16)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 14, 2013 7:33am | Report
Lol your signature is forbidden in my country xD
But thanks for the wallpaper
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by koyaN » February 14, 2013 8:48am | Report
It's not forbidden in your country. That's my signature and it says "This signature is not available in your country" xd. Thanks, I hope you set it as your background! <3

koyaN

Established (16)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dragonblaze » February 14, 2013 10:20am | Report
Epic trol xD nice one
If I helped you or you liked me, you can always pree the +Rep button :D That helps me a lot!
IGN: Dragonblaze
Please feel free to PM me if you have any questions, also checking out my guide(s) would be awesome :D

Dragonblaze

Prominent (33)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }