Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Creating artwork for fellow smiters!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Signatures & Artwork » Creating artwork for fellow smiters! 20 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fazion » April 21, 2013 3:52am | Report
What's up ladies and gentlemen!

My name is fazion and I'm fairly experienced in making signatures or any kind of artwork that has digital designing involved. However it's been quite a while since i last created some artwork with my beloved photoshop software.

Unfortunately i can't show you any samples of my previous work since i am on a different computer :(.
anyway if there's someone here who i can make happy with a piece of art just ask and i'll create it!
please provide these things:

Text (color, font, etc)
picture
color scheme
size

PREVIOUS WORK:

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Take care, fazion!

fazion

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 22, 2013 9:25am | Report
I would be interested but really what kind of things can you do?

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fazion » April 22, 2013 2:12pm | Report
Signatures mostly :) free of charge ofcourse!

fazion

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » April 25, 2013 12:03pm | Report
I think he's saying if you show some of your work people will have a better idea of what you can do. You can show images using [img=image url here]

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ElGrizz » April 25, 2013 12:12pm | Report
Like here's an example of something I drew just now. It's Thor!

Add me to Smite! IGN: ElGrizz

Hit that +Rep, I can tell you want to...

A Fetus?! Mother of God!

ElGrizz

Prominent (28)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 25, 2013 12:24pm | Report
ElGrizz wrote:

Like here's an example of something I drew just now. It's Thor!

I don't think highjacking threats is helping but here is my Thor

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fazion » April 30, 2013 4:45am | Report
Thanks gor those two beautiful (ok) pieces of thor!
Anyway i am quite sure everyone can read on this board, if you took the time to read my OP
I'm sure you would've known why i can't post examples.

Oh and another thing, why does everyone want examples? Its not like you are paying for it. All i can say is i provide high quality work for you, just fill in the form i gave :D.

You don't lose anything with it :( perhaps you gain an awesome signature!

fazion

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 30, 2013 5:03am | Report
Well, I am gonna do a request than :)
Text (color, font, etc): The smite logo on it would be nice, other than that you could write: TheAmazingComicBookGuy on it, color would bee yellow, but if you think something else would be nice than its up to you :)I really don't know about the font, but I trust you on the rest :)
picture: http://felixtheviking.deviantart.com/art/SMITE-Zeus-with-extra-lightning-355809457?q=gallery%3Afelixtheviking%2F41227731&qo=8
color scheme: I am not sure about this I don't do design other than drawing so I leave this up to you as well :P
size: I don't know what the size of a signature is, you see I had to duplicate my own sig as well, I will edit this as soon as I find out, but you might know
I did read btw but I tough that being on the other computer was only temporally :P
As you can see I leave a lot for you to decide, but I really have no experience with design :(
If you really need those things than I might think of something :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by fazion » April 30, 2013 1:02pm | Report
Allright yours is coming in about two days since im at my girlfriend's right now, i'm quite rusty too!

fazion

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » April 30, 2013 1:11pm | Report
fazion wrote:

Allright yours is coming in about two days since im at my girlfriend's right now, i'm quite rusty too!

ok thanks :)

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }