Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Comic Art Submissions Facebook Page

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Signatures & Artwork » Comic Art Submissions Facebook Page 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Odd Arcade » March 9, 2014 7:50pm | Report

Hey guys

So ive noticed there is a lot of amazing smite art, but what I haven't seen as much, is comic art. That could be because there isn't really an obvious place to go and see them. Well, ahhhaarrrrr! I'm planning (depending on how many submissions I receive) to post the submissions I get twice a week (or so) to a Facebook page! All in one place in a regular basis for people to see! Oh and with links to the original artists pages!

So if you are interested, email me your pieces to [email protected] and lets see if we can get this going!

If you could drop an up vote over at Reddit it would be a MASSIVE help as it helps this post get seen by more people, more people that see it the more chance of something good coming out of it ^^
Reddit Link

Odd Arcade
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Prominent (46)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }