Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Your "Dark" humor.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Your "Dark" humor. 4 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 7, 2014 4:55am | Report
I love dark jokes. Here's a few.

A man cheats on his girlfriend Lorraine with a woman named Clearly.
Lorraine dies suddenly.
At the funeral, the man stands up and sings, "I can see Clearly now, Lorraine is gone."

One day, Fred and DooDah went to their favorite lake to fish. After getting out on the water, DooDah hooks a huge fish, which pulls him overboard, and he drowns.
Fred is brokenhearted and goes to tell DooDah's wife the news. She opens the door and hears Fred say, "Guess who drowned in the lake today? DooDah! DooDah!"
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » November 7, 2014 9:32am | Report
Okay I got some.

Noticing a mistake in St. Peter's roster, God calls Satan; "It seems you accidentally received some of my professionals down there: a teacher, a doctor and a farmer."
"Yeah," Satan replies. "All the more for me!"
God replies, "You better send them up here immediately."
Satan says, "No way. I'm keeping them."
God says, "Send them up here, or I'll sue the horns right off you."
Satan laughs uproariously, "Yeah, right. And just where are YOU going to get a lawyer?"

Q: How do you stop a lawyer from drowning?
A: Shoot him before he hits the water.

I believe the Boston marathon bombing is the worst terrorist attack in U.S history. Why
easy first you end up running 26 miles, and then you get blown up.

One year, a husband gets his mother-in-law a cemetery plot for Christmas. It came with a coffin, tomb stone, the works. The next Christmas comes around and the husband gets her nothing. When the mother-in-law asks, "Why didn't you get me a gift?" the husband replies, "You haven't used the one I got you last year!"

A bus full of ugly people dies and await their fates at the pearly gates. An angel stands guard with a clipboard and explains a mistake's been made and that it's not their time yet. As compensation, each individual receives a wish and will also be brought back to life. One by one, the ugly people tell the angel of the perils of being ugly and wish for good looks. Much to the chagrin of the angel, as the line grows shorter, a roaring laughter booms from the very back of the line. Finally, the man responsible gets his turn, now rolling on the floor in hysterics. With no one else in line, the man shouts in between breaths, "I wish they were all ugly again!"

A murderer, sitting in the electric chair, was about to be executed. "Have you any last requests? asked the chaplain. "Yes," replied the murderer. "Will you hold my hand?"

A little boy comes running Into the room and says, "Grandpa! Grandpa! Can you make a sound like a frog?" The Grandpa says, "I don't know, why?"
The little boy says, "Because grandma says as soon as you croak, we can go to Disneyland!"

Okay last one
I was walking down an alley last night, when I heard, "Help! Help!" coming from behind a dumpster. Two thugs were trying to steal an old lady's handbag, but she was putting up a Hell of a fight and wouldn't let go. I wondered if I should get involved, or keep walking and pretend I didn't see anything... I finally decided that I should help. It didn't take the three of us very long to get her handbag.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by gaby90000 » November 7, 2014 1:46pm | Report
A few days after her husband's death, a grieving widow accidentally receives an e-mail from a man waiting for his wife in Miami.

The e-mail reads:

Dearest Wife,

Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.

P.S. Sure is hot down here.
Be the best and **** the rest !

gaby90000

Notable (2)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by BurnMojo231 » November 11, 2014 6:55pm | Report
I used to lament having no shoes, until I met a man who had no feet.

So I took his shoes. I figured he didn't need them anymore.

BurnMojo231

Notable (1)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }