Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

World of Tanks (Free to Play PC game)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » World of Tanks (Free to Play PC game) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 13, 2013 1:35pm | Report
Have any of you played this game, me and my brother downloaded it yesterday and its kind of fun.
Although I get made when I get blown up at the beginning of the match when you don't die its pretty fun :D

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 14, 2013 1:32am | Report
Ir's Meh really. No jumping, no laser remote controlled robots, and more importantly no giant lizard in the middle of the maps. :/

JK. But really, It's just Meh to me. Most of the time when you come out most corners there is always someone camping. People can "spot" you I think so that's hard to deal with in a fire fight, because someone would just sneak up on you.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » November 14, 2013 3:34am | Report
I play with a fast tank lol

But I bought a higher leveld tank which is slow as hell and I suck so bad with it because I can't run worth ****.

Its fun when you don't die and very ****ty when you die... then you wait or watch

ICEN

Prominent (41)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }