Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The World of Fairy Tales!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The World of Fairy Tales! 5 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 7, 2013 2:08am | Report
Just a little game: Pull out your MOBA character ideas but... Make them fairy tale characters!

I want you guys to come up with Ideas of characters you know. Not just the common ones like Little red ridding hood etc. But others from different countries. Giving them skills, Roles, and maybe like smite passives! And it doesn't have to be the main characters, also the side characters like the tea pot in Beauty and the beast, even the Grandma of Little red riding hood!

I'll start:

Name: "Little Red Riding Hood"

Role: Melee Assassin
Weapon: Basket

Passive: "In the Woods" = When in the jungle Little Red Riding hood gains increase HP regen and movement speed. Also each jungle minion she defeats adds a "Goodie" to her Basket of Goodies. Max 5 stacks

First Skill: "Basket of Goodies" = Little Red Riding hood scatters all the Goodies she has acquired in an area in front of her. Doing damage and luring others to the area if they are caught in the zone. The more goodies that she has the bigger the radius.

Second Skill: "Frolic" = Little Red Riding hood starts to Frolic, increasing her movement and attack speed for a duration.

Third Skill: "Flower Power" = Little Red Riding hood dashes, ignoring minions and other players, leaving a trail of flowers that do damage to anyone who walks over the path.

Ultimate: "Merriment" = Little Red Riding hood gets so excited to see her Grandma that she has increased crit chance and each attack makes her scream for joy, dazing the enemy she hits for .5 seconds. (Not a stun, but like Bacchus's ulimate)
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sirsir94 » November 7, 2013 9:27pm | Report
This... is funny. OK lemme try.
Jack (and the Beanstalk)
Role: Warrior
Weapon: Axe
Passive: Self-Playing Harp: Jack's harp settles the hearts of god and man alike. Nearby foes have their power reduced by 5+(1*level)
1: The Beanstalk: Jack plants his seeds on the ground target location, a short time later it sprouts with such force it deals damage. The beanstalk lingers until 2 minutes pass or a fifth is placed (cap of 4 stalks). It functions as a wall.
2: Chop: Jack chops down a nearby beanstalk, sending it crashing forward. When it lands it damages and stuns nearby foes. If it is a Giant beanstalk, it deals double damage and stuns for twice as long.
3: The Giants Bag of Gold: Jack slams the ground in front of him with his bag of gold. Each minion killed or champion damaged grants 10 extra gold, and killing a champion with it grants 50+(10*skill level)
Ult: The Giant: Jack plants his beans in the ground where he stands, sprouting a giant beanstalk. A short time later a giants foot slams to the ground at his location, dealing damage and stunning them.
PENTAS: Loki
Quadras: Cupid, Artemis, Loki, Ah Muzen Cab

Sirsir94

Remarkable (6)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » November 7, 2013 10:12pm | Report
My turn (notes : lot of disney is going to come)

Cinderella
Class : Mage
Role : Support
Weapon : Fairy Godmother's Wand

Passive : Stepmother Fear
Used to being feared by her stepmother, Cinderella walks faster especially when out of combat.. Cinderella walks 20% faster out of combat and 10% faster in combat.

Skill 1 : Mice Help
The mice help Cinderella. She throws the mice at an enemy that is hit first (both minions or gods) and deals 80/140/200/240/300(+60% magical power) magical damage over 4s. At the duration, the enemy is slowed by 10/20/30/40/50%.
Cooldown : 12s. Cost : 60 mana

Skill 2 : Left the shoe
Cinderella left her magical shoe that makes her ally moves faster if they took it by 20/40/60/80/100% for 3s and reduce their cooldown by 1/2/3/4/5s
Cooldown : 15s. Cost : 80 mana

Skill 3 : Beauty Dance
Cinderella dances beautifully, doubling her passive for 3s. If there is an ally, they are healed for 20/30/40/50/60 (+10% magical power) each second around her for 3s.
Cooldown : 9s. Cost : 70 mana

Ultimate : Pumpkin Ride
Cinderella rides the pumpkin ride that travels on ground costing mana each second. If it hits an ally, they are healed for 100/150/200/250/300 (+60% magical power). If it hits an enemy, they are knocked away and being dealt 100/150/200/250/300 (+60% magical power).
Cooldown : 90s. Cost : 40+20 mana per second

Didn't really think much about number, is in school

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » November 7, 2013 11:16pm | Report
IM GONNA DO HUMPTY DUMPTY SO NO ONE TAKE IT. (I'll do it later, going to sleep now)

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 8, 2013 7:34am | Report
The Boy Who Cried Wolf

Role: Melee Warrior
Weapon: Stick

Passive: "Liar": Each consecutive Lie he makes gives him bonus attack speed and power for 5 seconds. Each stack gives double the effect. Max stacks 3.

Skill 1: "Shepherd's Call": The Boy points his stick forward, sending a stampede of sheep in front of him in a line. Doing damage and knocking everything away in their path.

Skill 2: A Wolf is here!: The Boy screams out a lie. Bringing out a bunch of men in an small area dealing damage, The men stays for 2 seconds to look for the "Wolf" making them act as a wall, then the boy gets a bonus movement speed as the men leave angrily.

Skill 3: Wolf Wolf!: The Boy screams out another lie. This time the men come out north of him stampeding in a line towards him dealing damage to anyone caught.

Ultimate: WOLF!: The boy screams out "Wolf" But instead of the men a real wolf comes from behind him making him run real fast for a duration. He can pass through anyone but the wolf will damage and bleed anyone caught in their chase.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }