Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

The "Youtube Gems" thread

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » The "Youtube Gems" thread 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » December 20, 2013 3:40pm | Report
Throughout my years of browsing the depths of Youtube, I've come across various channels and videos that are hilarious beyond description and just plain amazing. Most of the time, they've got very few views or low subs and are, more or less, hidden from the general viewing crowd of Youtube.

I thought I'd make a topic here for people to post their own discoveries of lesser-known, but entertaining and quality channels.

I'll start with one of my absolute favorites, SsethTzeentach. He doesn't have a lot of videos, and some of them might be offensive to some people (or multiple groups of people, lol), but it's easily some of the funniest/weirdest **** on Youtube if you've got "internet skin" or browse 4chan in any capacity.

Here's his "Pro as Heck Spawn Karthus" video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xi0TIoL3yhw

Ghraf

Memorable (13)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }