Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

That's it.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » That's it. 6 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 9, 2014 2:38am | Report
Watch this first

Now tell me. Does the comment "This is why I never play war games in my backyard" Make you laugh? And yes that's my comment if you saw it in the Site.

I've got about a 100 likes in just an hour after posting that.I want an honest answer. Did that comment make you "Lol" enough to like it. Or would you just like it because it's a joke related to that video?

I mean really... I'm just dumbfounded as to how I make these kind of comments and constantly get likes on them. And I'm not bragging. The opposite really. Getting fed up here. :/
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » January 9, 2014 2:43am | Report
Lol, I remember I typed in "Dem snipez..." On a Jayce video and it got 230 likes, I **** you not. People are impressed by really dumb things...
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 9, 2014 2:49am | Report
Then what I said in my blog before was right. There are a lot more simple minded people now in YT than before.

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » January 9, 2014 2:55am | Report
Is this Cyanide and Happiness?
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » January 9, 2014 2:57am | Report
Raventhor wrote:

Is this Cyanide and Happiness?

Yup.

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by SoapSuds » January 9, 2014 11:23am | Report
Simple minded, maybe, but at the same time, you'd be lying if you said you weren't guilty of the same thing from time to time.

Don't get me wrong, the general population in the YouTube comments seems to be pretty stupid most of the time, but sometimes, this is the way I see it: You watch a funny video and get some laughs from it. You go down to the comments, still enjoying the fact the video was funny and made you laugh. In that state, you can be more vulnerable to laugh at otherwise dumb comments because they can relate to the video or may be something you agree with. People watching the video probably got a good laugh out of the video, saw your comment and either thought it was funny or agreed with you and gave it a like. In this case, it's not like 50,000 people liked a comment that had nothing to do with the video, like if you go to a video about cars and see the top comment is something stupid like "I like apples."
Comic Series Currently Reading:
  • Wonder Woman Vol 2
  • Green Lantern Vol 2
  • Infinity Gauntlet

SoapSuds

Prominent (43)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }