Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Sell Dat Smite Account ($160+) Worth

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Sell Dat Smite Account ($160+) Worth 9 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » January 29, 2014 2:16pm | Report
Since I cannot really play smite right now I am starting to think I should just sell my account and give it to someone would would use it unlike me just not using it because I can't play it plus I have to get back to my life which I forgot I had.

I am not sure if I am going to sell it yet but I might.
I have put a tiny bit over $160 into this game.
- I have tons of gem skins
- I have some of the 600 gem skins
- I think I have like 3-5+ gold or legendary skins I can't remember
- I have tons of recolors
- I think I am sitting on like 6k Favor too.
- I have the god pack
- I have alot of voice packs also

Eh my account is just going to waste and I spent so much freaking money on it that its just stupid to let my account sit here and do nothing when someone else can play on it but of course to give $160+ worth of shat away for free would just be insane.

So If I do plan on giving my account away to someone who is already planning on playing smite for a long time then they can just buy this strait off me and save theirself money. I am thinking around $50-$90 is what I am giving it away for.

Of course many of you already have your own account, but I would say this is like a deal that people would actually want from Hi-Rez. It would be as if your paying $50-$90 to get
- The god pack which is $30 alone
- Tons of voices which are 200 gems I think and 800 gems cost $20 so that is $50 right there on just 4 voices.
- Tons of gem skins which cost from 400-600 gems which is $20 per 1-2 gem skins
- Then I got all those golden/legendary/recolor skins.

It would be good for someone who wants alot of things they plan on buying anyways, the only reason not to get this is if you personally want to work up a Certain God to gold, but like I said I only have like 3-5 gods with gold so most people will still be able to work their way up with the god they want, you just get all the gem skins and can show them off.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » January 29, 2014 2:37pm | Report
I think I'm just posting it on youtube so I get a million inbox messages.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NoMoreHope » January 29, 2014 2:40pm | Report
ICEN wrote:

I think I'm just posting it on youtube so I get a million inbox messages.

That would be the fastest way to sell it most people don't even know this site exists unfortunately :(
I'm a fool don't believe anything I have to say!

NoMoreHope

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » January 29, 2014 2:49pm | Report
I suggest wait until release when god pack is not available anymore

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by NoMoreHope » January 29, 2014 2:56pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

true^ no one is going to want to buy your account for around 100$ when the god pack is only 30$ unless they really want your skins and voice packs lol
I'm a fool don't believe anything I have to say!

NoMoreHope

Notable (3)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » January 29, 2014 4:04pm | Report
RazeMage wrote:

You devil you

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Talenhiem » January 29, 2014 6:28pm | Report
Is the game really unplayable due to nonexistent FPS? becasue if that IS why you can't play, then there are some softwares you can download.

The largest by far is Razer Game Booster - without it, my Thinkpad could not support smite. I remember first time I used it; I was on TF2, and when I launched it with the boost, my FPS went from ~30 to ~120. For Smite, I still get ~30 FPS, sometimes dropping lower when I'm pressing lots of buttons, but at least the game is still playable. I reccomend downloading it.

Talenhiem

Prominent (33)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Ghraf » January 30, 2014 2:41pm | Report
Talenhiem wrote:

Is the game really unplayable due to nonexistent FPS? becasue if that IS why you can't play, then there are some softwares you can download.

The largest by far is Razer Game Booster - without it, my Thinkpad could not support smite. I remember first time I used it; I was on TF2, and when I launched it with the boost, my FPS went from ~30 to ~120. For Smite, I still get ~30 FPS, sometimes dropping lower when I'm pressing lots of buttons, but at least the game is still playable. I reccomend downloading it.

All that does is shut down excessive background processes to free up CPU power. It can't make up for bad hardware. Smite is a GPU intensive game, not CPU. As far as I know, all of the AI is run server side to begin with, which is why when you get those massive lag spikes the minions somehow still keep going most of the time. So, the CPU is only working for graphics anyways, which is minor.

Ghraf

Memorable (13)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HolyPudding » February 3, 2014 9:10am | Report
You use a laptop correct? A good idea that solved mine was to get a cooler. I found a very effective metal one for £30 that helped me a lot with technical issues, and another thing to do is that you MUST turn off D3D11 and Anti-Aliasing. I have no idea what they do, but turning them off accelerated my game a hectaton.
"We are none but friends

All born to the same forum

Why not live in peace?"

HolyPudding

Established (19)

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }