Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Say Something Nice!

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Say Something Nice! 40 posts - page 1 of 4
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » November 6, 2014 8:22pm | Report
I think it would be good for us to take a second and thank the people we love on SmiteFire (or perhaps, just people or things you love in general!).

This thread only has one rule for the topic: BE POSITIVE! If you think something someone else is happy about is stupid, then keep it to yourself.

Aphnex is seriously so nice and humble. He even spent his own money to provide prizes for god idea contests. Even though he doesn't have tons of posts I know he's been around a long time (one of the first avatars I remember showing up regularly - the Pikachu!) and is always nice and helpful.

Greenevers is seriously my hero for helping me with the news so much (don't wory RazeMage, I remember you too! <3). He's always been SUPER helpful generally everywhere on the site. Before he was an editor he made tons of posts about outdated items so I could easily find and fix them. On top of being helpful he's a cool dude that's got a good attitude. :)

And I of course love all my mods, but they know that already! *hugs*

Another love of my life is dinosaurs, my favorite being Parasaurolophus. Hence I also love Jurassic Park, James Gurney (Dinotopia), and Tiffany Turrill (who did the drawing below!).

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 6, 2014 8:57pm | Report
Just here to say something to my waifus.

I LOVE YOU ALL! I LOVE YOU ALL TEH SAME!

And... Mowen!
BE MY WAIFU!

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Mowen » November 6, 2014 9:00pm | Report
You have so many waifus, are you sure you have room for another?

Well if you really want I will be your waifu, though I think out of fairness I will need to have room for multiple waifus too.

Mowen
<Production Coordinator>

Distinguished (57)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by FerrumSlash » November 6, 2014 9:06pm | Report
Mowen wrote:

You have so many waifus, are you sure you have room for another?

Well if you really want I will be your waifu, though I think out of fairness I will need to have room for multiple waifus too.

You can never have enough waifus ;)
Well, there i go derailing threads again :p Sorry my waifu XD

FerrumSlash
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (70)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by UnknownPandr » November 6, 2014 9:20pm | Report
John, because of his extremely amazing voice. Have you heard it? MY GOD ITS BYORIFUL!

UnknownPandr

Prominent (35)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 6, 2014 9:27pm | Report
Okie dokie. I'll do my best to be like in depth and stuff and hopefully not rile up too much blech stuff but I still, despite everything, have to include some people.

So without further ado.

Subzero has honestly, despite the recent stuff, been someone I always looked up to. No matter what happens in the future, I still owe a lot of how I look at smite to him, and he'll always be a good theorycrafter no matter where he goes. I hope he enjoys whichever game he puts his time into, because when he's motivated and enjoys what he's playing, he becomes an influential member of the community almost overnight.

TT, Pacotaco, KillstealerofNA, HelAfficianado, TormentedTurnip Himself is one of my best friends on this site. This dude is like the silliest and deepest voiced fool you'll ever meet. And don't group with him because he's an *** when he plays Hel. But you'll never have more fun with anyone else. Just don't be Guan Yu and feed an arachne :P

Greenevers (ha get it his name is green so he is in green words. Also, stuff) Is one of the most helpful people around the site recently. I don't think he's ever been at odds with anyone, he's nice, he's helpful (both in editor's forums and in regular forums, esp. the news), and he's a nice dude. Currently a major face of smitefire imo.

PIKACHUUUUUUUUU is one of the nicest people I know. Despite the unfortunate misunderstanding in that one god contest this dude is still imo one of the most kindhearted individuals I've met. He's generous too, as Mowen pointed out, and deserves respect from everyone. Also, while not in the forums a lot, I see him in the editor forums so know he's still working hard behind the scenes, and I appreciate that.

BuddhaCinnamonToastCrunch is so quiet but so anime. Also very level headed and smart. Like there's not much for me to say, but despite being opinionated, I think Buddha showcases the perfect way to do it respectfully. You can tell when HFB disagrees but remains tactful, and that's a really important lesson.

All4Games has been a passionate member for a long time. I don't have much to say (other than RIP Dawngate, sorry bud =/) but no one should disrespect him either. He's put in a lot of effort into here, and while tensions have been high, it's clear he's still in this site for the right reasons.

Brief recess to mention that Swampmist is a turdball and a super mega dorklord but he's the first person I seriously played with here and he deserves a shoutout. He's the Guan Yu I referenced earlier and sucks against arachne's, but is fun to play with. A+ 10/10

I miss JararoNatsu too. He kinda disappeared after a while but his passion, albeit sometimes extreme, put us into an era of perfectionism in guides. He tried truly to make the guides on this site rival anywhere else. I respect him to this day. He also got me on the first episode of Ward Up, which I loved.

Bulld0g, who to this day I have 0 idea what happened, was very nice and helpful in the early days of when I joined this site. This is kinda off-topic but I remember him and how nice his mustache was. also a+ 10/10

Firraria is also a genuine hearted soul who has a badge and I am jealous of. Gimme. Fir is curious about many things, and helps discussion decently.

ICEN's rants give me like macular degeneration when trying to read but I can't shame him for that - no matter what I think of his argument styles, I absolutely *must* give him props for how passionate he is about the game and his beliefs. And no matter how wrong he thinks you are - and he'll point it out - I've never seen him actively insult a single person. He'll stand by what he says til the cows come home, and he loves smite more than he will his first child, but he still does it respectfully.

dacorqrsocsors has an unpronounceable name and deserves to be a level 1 Kukulkhan against a team of 5 level 20 lokis. Like you hurt my eyes buddy. But he's still a nice guy (he? I don't think that's confirmed yet. Idk.) and while at odds with some people, he's still been nice in my eyes.

FerrumSlash did something in the past and I can't remember what it was. I feel like it was either signatures or something with BB coding or something. But they're nice too. I wish I knew more to say but if there's nothing bad to say about someone it's absolutely a good thing, and there's nothing wrong with that at all. Keep being not-bad :)

Same thing with Ferrum goes for SoapSuds. Sorry I don't know more to say, bud, but again, that's not a bad thing.

Pentargonite is a wolfy dork. And passionate. But I actually really enjoy his(?) presence. He's pretty humorous to me, and a lot that goes against him I actually understand to be in a joking matter. His icon also looks nice and fluffy and it makes me feel soft. I want a blanket made out of your fur. /end threat

RazeMage was also a very helpful, albeit quiet, person, who was the older version of Greenevers when it came to news. If you see Raze around, show respect to a genuinely helpful person.

Jordenito please come back we miss you :c

UnknownPandr aka the guy who looks like Sky from LoL is also extremely nice and never mean to ANYONE. He also sucks at running Worgen of Pyrewood round 2. So blah. :P but no you're nice.

NinjaTrigger is a man almost never here but I play LoL with him a TON and he is honestly one of the nicest people I've met. He doesn't talk bad about people behind their backs either. Like I enjoy playing with him day in day out. He's also a solid support player. A+.

MadDanny is a beautiful troll. While there's not much left for him to discuss, his sarcasm and smart***ery is actually so lighthearted that it makes me laugh. Everyone knows it's in good fun, so thanks for actually lightening up the mood in a lot of bad places. *Red from That 70s Show voice* Smart***

Queen Mowen got me this awesome blue name, feels rad. However she still only gets a 5/10 because I need a badge for most +rep ;)
But no seriously she dedicates so much to the site. Many admins work behind the scenes but she's basically the only PR figure of the -fire sites that is so involved in every facet, and no matter what direction any site goes, she should always be respected and liked for simply how cool she is, and how genuine and nice she is. Like I'm glad she's so active because it's an honest enjoyment interacting with such a friendly owner.

And that ends it! if I didn't mention you I promise it's not because I dislike you, but rather, because I don't know much of what to say. And as said before, that isn't bad, it's just that I don't know you personally, but if you haven't done anything wrong, then you're just as positive an influence on the forums as anyone else. I promise! Keep it up :)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Raventhor » November 6, 2014 9:34pm | Report
Oh, and Raventhor I heard that guy's a hunk in a swimsuit. Just a rumor. ;)
-Demolibium

Raventhor
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Eminent (158)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by HiFromBuddha » November 6, 2014 9:36pm | Report
You're all beautiful.
The top rated He Bo guide on SmiteFire!
My rather unimpressive and slowly growing anime list!
Currently watching:
    Punchline
Currently Reading:
    Utsuro no Hako to Zero Maria
    Nisekoi: False Love
    The World God Only Knows

HiFromBuddha
<Moderator>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Renowned (115)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » November 6, 2014 9:47pm | Report
HiFromBuddha wrote:

You're all beautiful.

Thank you I know I am.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 6, 2014 9:56pm | Report
Something Nice!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }