Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

"Elevator: The "Smell""

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » "Elevator: The "Smell"" 2 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 22, 2013 6:15am | Report
Alright. Someone has farted in the SF elevator. It could only be one of us. Because we only heard one "Prrt" It was so loud it was obvious it was only one person. And not to mention the smell... DX

Rules: We start at the 10th floor. Anyone can join, but we all start INSIDE the elevator not going in. We're all headed to the G floor so no one can get out in any of the floors. It is our job to determine WHO farted. This is a roleplaying game BUT no BS like dragons, swords and bows, and no Harry Potter ****. This will be a realistic setting. You can give yourself a position, Job, status etc. Always start with the position then start assuming who farted first.

Your not allowed to speak for others like saying "MadDanny ate a rotten burrito last night... He must of done it!" But you can say "MadDanny's breath smells like burrito... It could be him..." So the way is that you should make up physical situations or make up a point if you "notice" something on the character your assuming that MIGHT lead to that they're the one who farted. It can also be related to their occupation.

We all know each other so it's fine to talk with each other. We're here to find out who did it. Once a person has exclaimed that you did it your post will have an excuse or reason so that to bring the suspicion away then you will assume another person instead. But not back at the person that pointed at you (To avoid an endless ping pong)

The reasons can be as rediculous as possible but should not go out of bounds of reality. So ya no BS magic etc. Each post page means one floor as dropped. So I think at page 11 is G floor. First person who can post at page 11 will decide who farted by what people say about that person in the thread

Start with who you are then begin the slaughter!

OCC is allowed
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » November 22, 2013 6:27am | Report
OCC: Since I'm first you can accuse me

It was a fine day. The sun was shinning, the coffee was brewing. A marvelous day for work. As an Otolaryngologist, Mr.MD always had it easy. Great neighbors and friends. Work was hard but rewarding. Single but always open.

As he got out of his apartment in the 10th floor, all his neighbors in the SF building was waiting near the elevator. He greeted each of them. With the final good morning the elevator doors opened. It wasn't big, but big enough to accommodate all of them. The engineers sure are smart Mr.MD thought to himself.

It was a fine day he thought

"A fine da-"

*Prrt*

And it happened... As the door was an inch way to close someone... Farted!
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }