Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

New Youtube

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » New Youtube 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ThePandamn » November 12, 2013 9:15am | Report
Hey Guys my name is ThePandamn,
I have just uploaded my first smite Video with my friend to YouTube. and want to get some other smite players views on it. I figured instead of spamming other peoples channels on YouTube I'd post it here to see how it goes. Please watch the video and see if it is something you would like more of if there are some people who would like to see more I will upload a video a day. I will start with smite and if it takes off I will be moving to other games. Please read the description of the video. I apologise if the video is of bad quality and rough around the edges if this takes off the rest will be better I was just using this one as a small Tester. One last thing I do NOT think I'm a good smite player I just play it for fun so save your energy on typing how terrible I am at the game because I already know. Please just take the time to watch the video its just one arena match and feel free to add comments recommending anything I could do to help my videos and channel.

Thanks Guys,
The Pandamn

Here is the video link
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bitxmAsGrA

ThePandamn

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }