Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

my late halloween story.

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » my late halloween story. 1 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » November 3, 2014 8:50am | Report
for english i had to make a halloween story with a set beginning.

here is what came out, see this as my late halloween gift to you. enjoy.
It was October 31st. Twelve year old Mary and Kelly were out trick-or-treating and had collected a good supply of candy already. Little withc Marry said to ghost Kelly that it was running late and they had better call it a night. "Just one more house,"said Kelly who turned in the direction of old man Taylor's house at the edge of the forest. Mary swallowed. "not that house, Kelly," she muttered. "don't be such a scardy cat," Kelly giggled as she continued walking towards the house, Mary reluctedly followed her though she didn't like it. Kelly continued giggling for so long that it just got akward to Mary, "none of the old rumors about old man Taylor being a psycopath are true," Kelly giggled. Having almost reached the dore of the house they suddenly heard a lowed barking noise coming from the edge of the forest as very large dog came running at them, growling and barking vicously. "Mr. Taylor doesn't have a dog," Kelly laughed: "what is that puppy doing here?". "KELLY GET IN THE HOUSE!" Mary screamed while pulling Kelly by the arm who was still giggling about these horrific events. Stumbling towards the door Mary found that the door wasn't locked much to her relief, as she opend it the dog was coming closer and closer, she pulled Kelly inside and closed the door trying to look if there was anything to baricade the door with something. she saw an old desk that should be heavy enough, "Kelly come help me with this desk!", Kelly while still giggling about these events did come over to help baricading the door. They could hear the dog knocking its head against the door while growling and barking.
Mary, who finally had some time to catch her breath asked Kelly what was going on but she didn't receive an awnser from the still giggling Kelly. Mary was getting more stressed by the situation each passing second, she started to smell something vile that made her feel nasious but she noticed it Kelly could smell it to. "You wanna go and find out where that smell is coming from?" Kelly giggled. Mary, still confused by the situation agreed to go look around as she thought mr. Taylor could maybe help them get home. As Kelly and Mary walked into the living room the stence got stronger, the lights in the living room were luckly still on as the wasn't a visible light switch anywhere, to add on top of Mary's stacking worries, Kelly started humming instead of giggling. At this point Mary started to get creeped out by Kelly's strange behaviour and wanted to ask her why she was acting like this but before she had time to ask that the two girls found the source of the foul stence, it was the dead body of old man Taylor laying on the stairs with an axe in the back of his head and pieces of his rotting brain. Mary's stomach twisted around as she started to vomit when she realised what she was looking at while Kelly was still humming, Kelly walked to ward the dead body of mr.Taylor much to Mary's suprise. Kelly proceeded to pull the axe out of the back of mr.Taylors skull, holding the murder weapon in 2 hands Kelly walked towards Mary while humming and looking at the axe. "Kelly?" Mary said. Kelly hit Mary with the flat end of the axe knocking Mary unconscious.
When Mary regained consciousness she found her self bound to a chair in room withone dim light bulb hanging from the ceiling. She noticed that she was not wearing shoes anymore and she was dressed in a white dress that was ripped at the bottom, her feet were bound to the bottom of the the chair while her upper body was strapped to the back side and her hands were bound behind the chair. She still had a headache but was starting to regain more and more of her sight she noticed Kelly sitting in a chair in the cornor of the room in a similar dress but not bound, she noticed a mirror on the left side of the room and finally a tall man dressed in black with the lower half of his face coverd by a mask that had an in humanly big grin painted on it with pointy teeth. his upper face looked almost red with one blind eye, his other eye was brown and judging from the fact that he didn't have any lines in his forhead Mary thought he was quiet young maybe some where in his 20's or early 30's.
"Kelly? what is going on?" Mary asked. "Oh good you're awake!" Kelly said with a lot of exitement in her voice. "you look confused? Oh! I'll explain why you are bound to a chair! Well you know how I've always told you i wanted a sister? Well i found a way to get one with the help of this nice man! In return me and my soon to be sister will be his daughters! And I have chosen you to be my new sister! aren't you happy?!". Mary couldn't keep up with this much information, "Buh..But I have a family! and so do you! I don't wan--". Kelly cut her off and said: "Oh but you won't have to see them again now that you have us! Oh but one more thing and your probebly not gonna like this but we need to die to be with our new dad!". "WHAT?!" Mary yelled. "KELLY YOU HAVE GONE CRAZY!" Mary wanted to say more but she suddenly got a hand pressed against her mouth by the man who was previously standing in the corner who proceeded to pull a mallet and some nails out of his backpack. the man had to release his hand from Mary's mouth to hold the nail and mallet, "whah-- what are you going to do with that?" Mary who was now scared half to death said. the man said nothing back but placed one nail on the palm of her hand, Mary's eyes opened wide as the man held the mallet high above the his head and proceeded to let it crash down on the nail which went straight through her flesh and bones into the wooden chair. crack* "AAAARGH!" Mary yelled as she started to cry from the pain. "Please? Kelly stop him?!" she begged. "But then we can't be sisters." Kelly said as the man held another nail above her foot this time and proceeded to hammer it in as well. "AAAHARGH!" Mary cried out again. the man proceeded to do this with the 2 remaining nails as well. Mary bleeding from her feet and hands continued to beg to Kelly but it was in vain.
to finish the job off the man pulled a knife out of his backpack, Mary thought he was just gonna stab her or slice her throat to finish it off but no, no it was much worse. The man proceeded to use the knife to carve the eye balls out of her sockets. Mary had never been in such pain before as se was being turned blind. when the job was done mary had 2 large black holes in her face where her eyes once were, blood was running down her face. She was screaming out of pain but the screaming started to turn to laughter, Mary started to go crazy, the laughter went to giggling which went back to screaming which went back to giggling which went to loud, ear piercing laughter. Mary had no eye's but she regained her vision, she looked as the man who had mutilated her, he was walking toward Kelly who was thanking him. the man proceeded to carve her eye's out as well though she looked happy constantly, then he stabbed her through her throat. Kelly was dead and the man walked over to Mary as he finally spoke a few words to her, "Welcome home daughter." as he proceeded to slice her throat.
the bodies of the 2 girls were never found, old man Taylor was believed to be the murderer by almost anyone in town.
all that was left in the basement of old man Taylor was one drawing that looked like a child made it, the drawing depicted a figure in full black and 2 girls who were floating above the ground both with a light green tint on them exept for the eyes which were collored black, above the black figure was a word written: "Daddy", above one of the girls was written: "Sis" and above the last was written: "Me".
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }