Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

kid get's arrested for making a joke in a lol match

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » kid get's arrested for making a joke in a lol match 21 posts - page 1 of 3
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 30, 2013 2:00am | Report
a guy in texas got arrested for reacting on someone's comment saying "you are insane" while playing league of legend's.

he reacted by saying Oh yeah, I’m real messed up in the head, I’m going to go shoot up a school full of kids and eat their still, beating hearts,’ after this he said LOL JK meaning it was ment sarcasticly. well some on in canada found this treatening and procided tracking this kid's info and called the cop's to arrest him. the canadian woman and the police got rewarded for this. the kid spend is 19th birthday in jail and will stay there for 8 year's his parent's are powerless and made a petition.

this is kid did not commit any crime and has to stay in jail for 8 years mean while people who rob stores's are more serious crime's sit in jail for less year's.

the canadian woman got rewarded for invading this kid's private info trugh the internet and that is a serious crime.

WTF

here is the full artical http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/27/texas-teen-makes-violent-joke-during-video-game-is-jailed-for-months/

and here is a video a person made that can explain how ******ed this is better that i can

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc_4XpbK72o

your thought's?
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by TheAmazingComicBookGuy » June 30, 2013 2:12am | Report
this... is the single most ****ed up thing I have ever heard in my entire life...

TheAmazingComicBookGuy

Prominent (47)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by RazeMage » June 30, 2013 2:39am | Report
Really? I will send an op ne zha that woman and let him use the steroid spears and let him crits her and teach her sarcasm

RazeMage
<Veteran>

Awards Showcase
Show more awards

Distinguished (58)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 30, 2013 2:48am | Report

this... is the single most ****ed up thing I have ever heard in my entire life...

and it only get's more ****ed up the more you think about it.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Piederman » June 30, 2013 5:07am | Report
What was the reason for him to say something like that in a video game for kids in the first place? I find it kind of disturbing, although I'm shocked that he got arrested for it, and for so many years! Poor kid.

Piederman

Prominent (39)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » June 30, 2013 5:10am | Report
Piederman wrote:

What was the reason for him to say something like that in a video game for kids in the first place? I find it kind of disturbing, although I'm shocked that he got arrested for it, and for so many years! Poor kid.

some one else said "your insane" and he responded with sarcasm. this kind of talk seems to be reletily normal for the LoL community but i hear more ****ed up thing's in daily conversation's.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Dark Jaw » June 30, 2013 6:18am | Report
Whoa. Just Whoa.

Dark Jaw

Prominent (44)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by Sunfall » June 30, 2013 1:49pm | Report
All4Games wrote:

some one else said "your insane" and he responded with sarcasm. this kind of talk seems to be reletily normal for the LoL community but i hear more ****ed up thing's in daily conversation's.

I can easily attest to this. I've heard far, far worse things in LoL's chat system than what this kid wrote, that weren't even said in sarcasm.

The ****ed up part is really the fact that he'll be sitting in jail for eight years... all because of some dumbass snitch who not only believed he was totally serious, but actually had the free time to search online for this kid's information? Meanwhile there are actually dangerous people out there commiting crimes at this very moment, and putting some gamer in jail is more important than that?
Waiting on a good new MOBA, please.

Sunfall
<Veteran>

Prominent (29)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by M4XiiMUS » July 1, 2013 12:41am | Report
What I'm surprised about is that a Canadian woman plays LoL. No but seriously, sarcasm isn't read well through text. And honestly she should have calmed down and actually thought about it. I mean it's not like he listed specific schools.

M4XiiMUS

Prominent (30)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » July 1, 2013 1:14am | Report
M4XiiMUS wrote:

What I'm surprised about is that a Canadian woman plays LoL. No but seriously, sarcasm isn't read well through text. And honestly she should have calmed down and actually thought about it. I mean it's not like he listed specific schools.

it literely said "lol jk" right after the message if she has any freaking idea about the internet in general then she should have known that it was ment sarcastic.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }