Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Hostage Situation in my town!! Crazy (Story)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Hostage Situation in my town!! Crazy (Story) 12 posts - page 1 of 2
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 28, 2013 11:55pm | Report
Guys this is REAL STORY that happened yesterday, CHECK MY FACEBOOK you can read what school I graduated from for proof this crazy **** happened 10 minutes from my home. Here is the news article for proof of the school district. This was crazy because I was working with my uncle near where this was going on and when we got word I was paranoid as **** and really really really wished I had a weapon. (this isn't a debate its a story) I can honestly say this **** felt like I could die when I was hearing this stuff, I was paranoid to hear this unfolding in my own town near me! Where they could easily come find my *** by driving by. CLICK ON THE VIDEO IN THE LINK FOR MORE PROOF http://www.webpronews.com/uniontown-standoff-leaves-one-suspect-dead-2013-09
http://www.wpxi.com/news/news/local/authorities-scene-truck-crashed-house-3-nearby-sch/nZ82b/

Guys this literally ****ing happened on Friday. I forgot to tell you guys about it.
I am not making this into a gun debate I promise, this is just a crazy *** situation that happened in my town!!! If you want to read its a HOSTAGE situation.

I'm just telling you this story because I was scared ****less and to say that I honestly didn't think this would happen near me and it ****ing did!!!

Well I live in Uniontown, Pa. (USA of course) for those that don't know PA is a state.

Okay on Friday, I was working with my Uncle, I was just cutting grass, you know the usually, I get paid $10 an hour so for cutting grass its pretty damn good I must say, plus he tips me :D

Anyways, my uncles girlfriend calls and says "all schools are on lockdown near your area"
So my uncle tells me this and I suddenly am thinking humm that odd.
So of course everyone is getting their story messed up and nobody knows whats going on, but the only thing I herd was 4 suspects are on the loose and schools are going on lockdown and 2 have been caught with a gun in my area.

So of course I start getting worried because I have a 13 year old brother in middle school still and its still like 2pm so school is still going on. So I am thinking omfg is this really a ****ing school shooting happening where I live. So I started thinking, omfg my middle school has no armed security so if those shooters go to my brothers school they will have no way to stop them, until police arrive.

Well it turns out that it was a hostage situation NEAR THE SCHOOLS but not a school shooting. So of course I'm relived but I am still kind of freaked out that this **** is going on in my own ****ing town! Like this is **** you think about going on in other places on tv.

I guess what had happened from what I know, is there was a robbery in OHIO which is a few hours from where I live. There was 4 suspects and they fled to Uniontown Pa which is my town. The police where chasing the 4 suspects and they were shooting at the cops, one of the cops got shot.

So the car crashed into a home 3 BLOCK FROM MY HIGH SCHOOL THAT I GRADUATED FROM!!!
3 ****ing blocks!!! 2 of the suspects in the car gave up and got caught.

The other 2 ran off. Well it turns out those other 2 people kicked down the door of an old persons home and held the old person hostage!

Now keep in mind this is 3 blocks away from my old high school and a 10 minute drive from my house! Its in my own town. So all schools had to go on lockdown because of this, I'm not sure what happened to the other suspect but I guess the one inside the house killed themselves probably because they didn't want to go to jail.

But listen, this is a ****ing eye opener for me! This is not like tv where I see it happen everywhere else. I could have been a hostage if the suspects where 10 minutes closer!

I'm just saying, this literally just happened on Friday and I wanted to tell you that it will and can happen where you live next, and I literally now am going to be thinking
"I could have been in that house" that is why I say be prepared.

Crazy **** 2013 what do you expect

I feel sorry for the person taken hostage and thats why I warn people that it can happen and when it does you better be ready for it. Luckily, just luckily for the old lady or guy, who ever was taken hostage they didn't choose to kill them.

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 29, 2013 12:00am | Report
It's always with the money. Gives you a lot of reasons to do what you do.
They must be really bad crooks that things went south for them and they had to resort to hostage taking. Has money become so needy that it covers our sense of thinking? Has it really?

Yes, I'm afraid it does for some folks.
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 29, 2013 12:07am | Report
Bro you know whats crazy as **** though, one of my good friends from high school live right next to where that happened, because in the video they say brushwood road and I remember that is the road on the side of my friends house, its just a big strait road. My friends house had to be literally no more than 1 minute away from that stuff.

Hell I need to message him on facebook to see if he seen any of that unfolding.
I mean badness happens everywhere, but a hostage situations near my own home makes me feel less safe. Knowing that could be anyone in the entire town in live in.

I could have been someone I knew, this is the reason I can't rely on 911. 911 couldn't save this hostage, it was the robber who decided to not hurt the hostage and thats why seeing this in my own town just made my remember to lock my doors, windows and play GTA5.

I will give my local cops credit though, for cops they are pretty good in my town, found a car pretty quickly that was from another state and they surrounded the house, but it still cops can only do so much, thats why old people need to remember they are old and stuff like this will happen to them. But some people want to take their chances in life.

Hey I get too see their faces now http://www.webpronews.com/uniontown-standoff-leaves-one-suspect-dead-2013-09

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 29, 2013 12:27am | Report
There should be a law that anyone over 60/70 in the U.S. should have at least one fire arms at their disposal since seniors are good targets, but not all the time. Probably a sawn-off. Good for indoors and easy to carry, and terrifying if it's pointing at your face.

Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 29, 2013 1:04am | Report
After this I personally think they should have cops in schools.

Because I thought this was a school shooting happening in my area at first until I herd finally that it was just near the school but not at the school.

My little brother goes to school near by, need to say if it was a school shooter the school would be screwed what are they going to do through books at them?

Seriously they really need to hire cops or someone with training.
Because think about it, if a shooter comes to school your going to call the cops anyways so why no have them there already they are trained.

actually if you live in Switzerland your force to own a gun like you said

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 29, 2013 1:16am | Report
School janitors should have guns. As part of their "Cleaning" tools.

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 29, 2013 4:51am | Report
007 janitor, DO YOUR DAMN HOMEWORK!!!

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 29, 2013 5:04am | Report
Really though, Glad your little bro was alright. At least it didn't become one of that school massacre scene like before :/

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 29, 2013 5:30am | Report
can we not turn this into a gun tread. we have already done that once.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 29, 2013 5:49am | Report
I like bullets. Especially the small ones.

A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }