Smitefire logo

Join the leading SMITE community.
Create and share God Guides and Builds.

Create an MFN Account

Or

Funny Story (Graphic :P)

Please review our General Rules & Guidelines before posting or commenting anywhere on SmiteFire.

Forum » Off Topic » Funny Story (Graphic :P) 3 posts - page 1 of 1
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by ICEN » September 23, 2013 2:23am | Report
WARNING : If you get butthurt or are not mature enough for this funny story don't read it (coming from me :D) If its too bad just delete it though. But this is real disturbing what I seen :D its not what you think. Listen to the entire story.

This is a true story, I bet none of you have a story like this.

This was years ago when I was in my teens. I'll just cut to the chase.

Me and this kid was outside of this girls house that he supposedly did the deed with :D
It was like 12am at night. AND YOU WON'T BELIEVE WHAT WE SAW!!!

I can literally say this is the gayest thing I ever seen in my life. (not a gay person)
And by gay you will see why I said gay, it has nothing to do with gay people it has everything to do with me feeling gay since I seen what I saw. (no ****)

Me and this kid are looking through the house window which was a big window with no curtains or window blinds, he was trying to show me this girl he supposedly said he was hooking up with. He told me to hide and he can get her to show her boobs :D Ya we are messed up :P Fun times fun times

BUT WAIT THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE GIRL SO DON'T THINK ITS HER BOOBS!

Well it turns out that instead seeing the girl we see something much much much more disturbing. HER FATHER!!!

He was jacking off to JAMES BOND!!!! You could see JAMES BOND on TV and you could tell he was rubbing his bawlzzz!!! Me and my friend was like wtf!!!! This is some **** ****!!
**** as in this made us feel gay for seeing it.

So what did my friend do?

Well he decides it would be funny to knock on the back door!
Then he runs around and knocks on the front door, the guy comes out and my friend screams "Hey your sick for jacking off to james bond and btw I BLEEPED your daughter!!"

I took off so damn fast that I left him in the dust and was at the end of the side walk.

To say the least... that **** was the most disturbing thing I ever seen and I remember telling everyone in school that disturbing **** :D

ICEN

Prominent (41)
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by All4Games » September 23, 2013 3:42am | Report
Icen somethings are better to stay hidden. This is one of those things.

But it was really funny to read.
never forget dawngate and never forgive EA. Freia will hunt them for eternity.

All4Games

Distinguished (54)
View My Blog
Permalink | Quote | +Rep by MadDanny » September 28, 2013 12:10am | Report
You should of at least watched the father's reaction after all that.

Maybe he was just having itchy balls or something. Who knows. Unless those were out at the time then that's another thing lol
This is my signature. It is full of vowels and consonants.
In-game name: MadDany

Owner of: SmiteFireGaming clan. Open for our SmiteFire community members
Pm or look for our thread(I'd prefer if you'd go to our threadsince I don't online that often.)
A.K.A.The Mad Priest

MadDanny

Prominent (34)
View My Blog

Quick Reply

Please log in or sign up to post!

SMITEFire is the place to find the perfect build guide to take your game to the next level. Learn how to play a new god, or fine tune your favorite SMITE gods’s build and strategy.

Copyright © 2019 SMITEFire | All Rights Reserved

} } } } }